Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1. Dutch Fork

Loaded. Region III member Danny Cates is back for the foxes. Amacker leads an inpressive back line for DF. Solid GK Play will help them out also.

2. Irmo
Return a prolific midfield w/ Prince and Monroe(if eligible). Irmo is Irmo. Just reload.

3. Northwestern
Return a prolific HS goal scorer in Arroyo(sp). Benson in the midfield is a play maker.If they mesh with new HC Dom Wren NW could be back in the title game.

4. South Aiken

JAMAL GEATHERS. When he is on unstoppable. Can caryy the T-Breds by himself(which he might be doing)he does have the big CM returning w/ him.

5. Brookland-Cayce

USC Committment Andrew Evans will lead a Sr heavy team for the Barcats. last time Heise had a team this dynamic they wound up in the title game.

6. Greenville

Finotti takes over one of the states most talented programs. Youth could be a drawback but talent will not be.All - State premformers Balir Rushing (sp)and Jack Johnston return to lead the Red Raiders.

7. Eastside

With Renferigo (sp) back Eastside will again challenge for the upper state crown in AAA.

8.Fort Mill

Trey Foster and Nic Schumen(sp) lead a veteran cast. Batlle NW for upstate bragging rights.

9.Wando

A reloading year for the warriors but lots of young talent

10. Daniel

Seth K should lead this side to a battle w/ Greenville for upper state rep in AAA

11. James Island
Coach Todd robinson should finally have a full squad to choose from.Team should be a force in the Lower State.

12. Riverside

Should "rebound" and be another force in AAA. Brian Dender's second year at the helm should help out the Warriors.

13. Bishop England

Jr GK Phillip Ricciardone might be the best GK in SC . If the Bishops can replace the goal scoring of Kyle Smith, they can play with anyone.

14. TL Hanna

Veteran Coach Dick Smith should have a more expierienced team after taking some lumps last year. His teams seem to "peak" at the right time

15. Dreher

Led by Sr Gk G. Rushe and Sr CB Karl Anderson the Blue Devils are sure to be a force in AAA. They have a wild card in the Smith kid as well.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
For the uneducated....

Why is there seemingly less 4A good SOCCER schools in the Greenville area than the mid or Low? (by the way not in the list, in general). All the "skill" seems to be in the 3A and 2A divisions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there are twice as many AAA teams.

MB and NMB and Soc all lost a lot of Srs. Could crack the top 15 once the season starts....but too many other teams return too much imho.

kick

of course the massey ratings are the best but i was wondering what the posters on this board were thinking.

and by no means are mine right just how I rank the teams from my knowledge which is probably less than most of you.

brace
brace
It's not time to start the ranking thing again is it? This list has some serious holes in it but I'm not sure that this preseason list is any more or less acurate than anyone elses. It all depends on ones point of view.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kyle,

Please erase this bunk red neck post or place it else where please.

2004 please save your immature anitcs for Shearer or another venue. This was aimed at serious/knowledgeable fans which you are not. please fell free to ignore all post I make.That way I may avoid you.

the next time I will not be as nice. Just ask Beaumont.

coach
coach
Robbie,
Its not an official pre-season poll. Its not a real league, either. Its fiction with fictional characters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well then go post it on you fictional website for your fictional "super" club.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Stroke- Excellent! Glad to see ole cousin Joe and Bo are getting some recognition! I don't think you give Mullins enough credit though.. the Auctioneers should challenge the rest of the field..do to their speed..and incredible diction.

coach
coach
LE dudeman,
Loris v. Mullins matches will again be the highlites of the year. But last year was uglyyy!!
Ever notice how many schools in SC are named after a Mom???
Mullins last year:
03/01 Cheraw (4-7-0) L 0-10
03/03 Andrews (7-9-0) L 0-6
03/08 at Waccamaw(05) (13-9-0) L 0-7
03/10 Marion (9-6-0) L 0-10
03/15 at Cheraw (4-7-0) L 0-13
03/16 * Loris (6-10-0) L 0-1
04/05 at Andrews (7-9-0) L 0-8
04/20 * Waccamaw(05) (13-9-0) L 0-7
04/23 * at Loris (6-10-0) L 0-1

Goals Scored: 0 - Goals Allowed: 63

J
world cup
world cup
J
I have to give it to you buddy.. you're a senial old fool..but you do your research!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard