bench
A
i agree

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Hey Ordell,

How is Dorman left off your list? They were extremely young and lost only a player or two. I would put them ahead of Fort Mill as I recall FM losing quite abit.

Secondly, I am alittle skeptical of SA. I am not sure if Jamal can do it on his own. They also lost a ton. Plus coaching holds them back.

Now that I have critiqued your rankings, I will take a stab at them.

1. Dutch Fork/Northwestern -- Hard to distinguish between these two. NW is senior loaded with some of them only losing 4 or 5 games in their career.

3. Greenville -- Finotti. Need I say anymore. Quality players, seniors to freshmen.

4. Irmo -- Lost a ton. Older CSC teams do not have alot of IHS players. Do they have a GK? Monroe and Prince are two of the better players, but whats after that?

5. Eastside -- Once again, question mark as to how much they lost and can they be replaced.

6. Dorman -- Stated their positives above. Plus Finotti is gone so they won't take anymore 7-0 losses.

7. Wando -- Any program getting to choose from as many as they do will be top 10 every year. They will find a way to reload.

8. Brookland Cayce -- Who else other than Andrew Evans? Heise will have them ready to play.

9. Bishop England -- Good GKs are hard to come by. Will keep them in alot of matches.

10. Fort Mill -- Discussed them above.

11. Riverside -- decent year last year even after the head coach leaving at the beginning of the season.

12. Spring Valley -- Dave Clark has done more with less the last few years. Quality players in the Flynn brothers and also the Parker kid.

13. Beach team -- I do not know enough about those three teams, but at least one has been quality the last few years. Maybe someone can fill me in.

14. Ridgeview -- Darlington will have them ready to play. 18s and 16s at NECSA are pretty good and they have a few from there.

15. Dreher -- good GK, not much else. Was not impressed last year when I saw them in the BC tourney.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Before someone jumps on me, I realized that I left out South Aiken. I guess they go somewhere around 7 or 8, probably behind Dorman. Coaching hurts them without all the Fire boys there. Does Jamal even play HS soccer?

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Mauldin returns nine starters and only loses a few players in total, depending on how you want to count them. They only lost to three different teams last year (NW, Greenville, and Dorman), and should compete for Region 2 4A against Dorman and even upper state 4A, but it's really fun seeing them ignored from most everyone's list.

goal
goal
Mauldin is another team that is lacking in the head coaching department. Thought it was a rule that all MHS coaches had to teach at the high school?

You better have Riverside included in the top list, because the Warriors are back!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loc,
Yo man. That was quite a shot you took at Osorio.That's cold bro.

What about Mauldin. Mauldin will do what Mauldin does every year. Have a decent regular season and lose in the first or second round. I don't know what their problem is. They always have good players but are never able to get over that hump.

hat-trick
hat-trick
1 dutch fork
2 SA
3 BC
3 Irmo
4 Greenville
5 Northwestern
6 Eastside
7 MB
8 Fort Mill
9 Dorman