Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
goal kick
goal kick
P
I have been told that Riverside will be very good this year. My people up there in Greenville say that they have a ton of players from the CESA club. Why aren't they listed in most of these hs rankings/predictions?

From what I have seen, Pinewood will be legit again this year. They should be listed in anyone's top 15 regardless of classification.

I don't think Wando should be listed that low should they?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well that's the point of the topic. Instead of "ripping" all the lists why don't you make one?

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Tyler, I didn't rip any of the lists. I just simply asked a couple of questions and gave my two cents on a couple of teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well then what's your list

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Dutch Fork
Northwestern
Wando
Brookland Cayce
Irmo
Riverside
South Aiken
Dorman
Summerville
Greenville
Hilton Head
Spring Valley
North Myrtle Beach
Eastside
Pinewood Prep

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok I can go with that. I think Riverside is ove rated here but ok and Greenville will be very good this year w/ Finotti and the quality of their players.

B
goal
goal
B
I think James Island might be a little stronger than many think. From what I saw on CUSC Thunder they will be a senior dominated team and fairly talented. Likely to vie with Spring Valley for semi spot in lower state.

brace
brace
It's kind of funny that Finotti is now being praised as one of the top coaches when last year at this time most people didn't even know who he was even though NW had a team in the championship multiple years. I guess it takes a few years to prove yourself. Greenville was a good team last year and will be a good team this year with or without Finotti. They easily kept up with Eastside last year and they were a young team overall.

B
goal
goal
B
Nick is no Johnny-come-lately. He has been a very good coach since he started with the Sumter Soccer Club 6 or 7 years ago. I have seen some outstanding coaches over the last 6 years , but none was as good as Nick at training the basic skills and fundamentals of soccer. He will be a real blessing to CESA and Greenville High.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
CornerFlag

Have you been buried under a corner flag for the last 3-4 years? You claim that no one had heard of Finotti up until this year. Try two straight appearances in the 4A Championship game, 3 straight UpperState appearances. Ranked #1 in the nation last year. He has been given credit for NW's rise over the last 3 years to the top in 4A. What had NW done before then? Before NW, he was an assistant at Lander U for 3 years. Spent 3 years under Shelley at Sumter who is also one of the better CESA coaches, in case you dont know who he is also. He has been a SC ODP coach for the last 6 years.

So the question should be, why are you even posting ridiculous statements?

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard