Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
goal
goal
B
Corner Flag, I was speaking of his ability to teach fundamental soccer skills to younger age players. That is my experience with him. Obviously, he is a very good tactician as anyone who saw the Irmo-NW championship games realize he figured out a way to give his team a chance to win with lesser talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Lower take Finottis meat out your mouth.

just kidding.

You are right. Hard to argue w/ his results. I think he will have a few rings at G'ville.

Corner Flag has no clue what he is talking about.

brace
brace
Guys,

Of course he's good. That's my point. You just don't hear about him all that much on this board. Not too many people gave NW any chance in pre-season last year to be good because they lost a good bit of talent, yet they were one of the top teams in the state. Some of the hard core posters know he's good (even idiots like Shearer) but it doesn't seem to get advertised that much. Maybe it's due to all the high schoolers that come and go and only pay attention to their team.

J
world cup
world cup
J
I never got the impression that Finotti wasn't getting recognition.. You see his name all the time here.. can't recall him coaching any all-star teams or anything..but I don't pay that close attention.

If anything..I think he's getting a lot of recognition now.. since he left NW.. and is now coaching with CESA and Greenville HS.. I'd say he's set..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why is everyone leaving Daniel out of the top 15. it looks like a bunch of people are going to be surprised when they get beat by daniel. they only lost three seniors and have nine starting juniors returning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they may be good, but there are at least 15 teams better than them. thats why.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Pinewood over the past few years has been less than dominating. 2 years ago they did beat ben lippen 7-1 in the final. but the 3 years before that they lost to ben lippen in the playoffs. This past year, they beat ben lippen 1-0 in an even game with ben lippen playing a man down more than half of the game. I didn't put Ben Lippen over Pinewood in my top 15, but with ben lippen returning 8 starters and the entire bench, I would say that Pinewood is not the clear favorite.

B
goal
goal
B
Benp,

I've only been following Pinewood for 2 years, but in those last two years, which teams from SCISA beat them?

No doubt, the next edition of the Ben Lippen/Pinewood game will be another good one. Sounds like the rosters are very similar. We can hope it's the final this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok here it is!!!

1.Northwestern
2.Dutch Fork
3.Irmo
4.Geenville
5.Brookland Cayce
6.James island
7.Spring Valley
8.Wando
9.Riverside
10.Ride View
11.Lexington
12.Dorman
13.Mauldin
14.Dreher
15.Daniel

hat-trick
hat-trick
I like the lexington team in the next few years, assuming that a bulk of the u16 lexington club team plays for them. But I'm not sure who they lost from last year.
Ben Lippen pinewood will be a great game, assuming they do meet. It looks like they will be the top two teams in scisa with heathwood and cardinal newman losing a bulk of their teams from last year.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard