Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
goal
goal
S
Shearer-
Must agree,
Had a chance to watch eastside once last year at tourney time, Huff was a beast in the middle, and Simmons stretched the field. Eastside will struggle without their play and leadership.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guyz forgot about Swansea's new varsity team, if any school is out in the middle of nowhere it is defanutely swansea and trust me they are "redneck" enough to make the top fifteen. Now to build them up. They got a late start last year so they did not have alot of practice and this year they should be better since they will start conditioning in December and they will actually have enough players to have some back-ups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In AA swansea might just have what it takes to have a good season this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by SofaKingCool:
You guyz forgot about Swansea's new varsity team, if any school is out in the middle of nowhere it is defanutely swansea and trust me they are "redneck" enough to make the top fifteen. Now to build them up. They got a late start last year so they did not have alot of practice and this year they should be better since they will start conditioning in December and they will actually have enough players to have some back-ups.

redneck enough to make the top 15?? that doesnt even make any sense. what are you talking about?

G
kick off
kick off
G
Does anyone know anything about Spring Valley this year? I think I recall them having a ton of juniors last year, but not many people have them that high besides LongHorns.

hat-trick
hat-trick
U18 NECSA Ambush

Carl Anderson Dreher
Michael Bradberry S.V.
Jeff Chillag S.V.
Patrick Clements S.V.
Paddy Flynn S.V.
Chase Houghton S.V.
Kyle Hughes Ridgeview
Davis Jenkins S.V.
Breatt Keatley Lexington
Drew Leatherman Dreher
John McClam Dreher
Ryan Orland Ridgeview
Michael Pietras S.V.
Kevin Simpson S.V.
Benny Smith Dreher
Thomas Thunell Dreher
Wes Troyer Hammond
Peter Vandiver S.V.

add in Sean Flynn, Parker Moore, Thomas Clements (and a few others who i'm not sure about) from the u16 Necsa Premier team. Plus Earmon from the u17 Bridge team that won state

and You've got 13 players playing club. 9 of them on the u18 boy's state champion challenge team. 1 on the u17 boy's state champion challenge team. And 3 that just played 9 games against some of the best teams in the eastern division of our region. I think SV will be very strong. Probably the best chance they have had at a state championship in quite a while, and for a while to come.

L
corner kick
corner kick
L
Benp

Valley could have a decent year this year, however, Tripp Miller will not be on the sidelines with these boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Infamous,

Did NECSA wear "seafoam green" in the finals?

Is this a hint that CMSA could be making a comeback w/ the new merger and all?

Goal
Goal
Ahh, CMSA! A throwback to my son's days. The best playing with the best. CSC/Irmo and NECSA together again with a sprinkling of the other Midlands soccer clubs. This is a merger that 2004striker should promote!

Never really understood why this broke up 10 years ago. Just seemed to be the egos of northwest and northeast Columbia that ruined this club.

hat-trick
hat-trick
I don't know if they wore those jerseys in the final. I was only there on Saturday.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard