A
gilbert, white knoll, and batesburg
dont have people on that team
most of gilbert and those random high school out there=rec

F
throw in
throw in
F
Eastside will be powerful now and in 3-4 years they will again contest for the 3a State Champ. with 6 Freshman Cesa Premier players 1 challenge and 1 more '91 premier and 2 more '92 premier. the future is looking BRIGHT!

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
Some of the teams will be good again this year but I think it will be about 2 years until the level of play is back to that of the Spring 04 and Spring 05 years. The playing levels of the juniors and seniors just isn't as strong this year nor will it be next year.

hat-trick
hat-trick
I don't think I agree with you at all. The most talked about players are seniors now. I'm talking last year, when you asked anyone who the top players were in the state. Almost everyone would have mention 4 juniors over any senior. Also, if you look at some of the top 10 teams in each division from last year, there are quite a few teams that are senior dominated this year. Dutch Fork, Spring Valley, Northwestern, Jamal Geathers, and I'm sure there are others in 4a. BC, Dreher, and surely some non midland 3a schools. BE, and in Scisa, Hammond Ben Lippen and Pinewood all have strong returning rosters. Look for a powerful year for those teams. Yes, maybe Irmo doesn't have the depth of last year, but with 4 key returning players on their team, even they will still be good. A change in face at the top may happen, but there isn't a loss in overall talent.

R
goal kick
goal kick
R
Actually, DF will be junior dominated. There will be about 5-6 seniors, I think, that will play a roll in their success. There are at least a dozen juniors on the squad and all of them will play at some point in the game, plus they have a couple of pretty good sophomores that will probably make some noise this year.

hat-trick
hat-trick
well, it still proves that a good team from last year is mostly back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont understand why everyone is not pick Northwestern number one.....they grad. 3 seniors and only 2 of the seniors got playing time on last years team who was rank number 1 the entire year intil getting beat in the Upperstate Championship...

corner kick
corner kick
because they lost their coach..and now he is coaching for Gville(i think)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cap-Northwestern losing there coach will change nothing...there new coach is just as good as Finotti and Northwestern can win with this coach as well.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard