Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L-E Dude... What's that for "losing end" as losing end of any game you were in?

Nice comeback by the way. Very creative and to the point...

She must be your girl?

You guys, come on!!! James Island? I think not.

The lower state teams will once again eat them up. But don't worry, I feel the National Coaches Poll will feel the same as you folks about the weak schedule and place NW #1 in the Nation once again...

Oh, and you can re-read that as many time as you like...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
P.S. I guess you could call South Akien's schedule weak also since they did not play anyone except Irmo and NW also right.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Yet again.. I don't follow. But I won't waste my time backtracking this time [Wink]

Side note: I find it interesting..that people are more inclined to PM information on specific teams..rather than post it in the designated thread. On second thought..it's probably to avoid the back-and-forth BS or "conflict of interest" (had to use that term since it's so popular these days) ..anyway.. whatever..another thread down the pipes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no lower state team has "eaten up" james island. they beat hilton head, they beat summerville, they beat brookl(and)-cayce, they took wando to pk's. wando took irmo to pk's, and irmo beat dutch fork 3-0. i think james island is on the same level as dutch fork. by the way, the james island club team recently beat the mt. pleasant club team during the regular season, and the wando club team is probably better than the high school team.

[ December 17, 2005, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Kevin Heise ]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your statement about their club team beating mt pleasant doesnt mean anything because you can look and some of their results during the season and they were far less from impressive.also the way you state that james island is on the same level as dutch fork is simply errant. by saying that i assume you mean for example since clemson beat florida state and florida state beat virginia tech then that makes clemson better than both of them and they should be in a bcs game. i think not..we can make a chain list of who beats who and you could eventually be putting a team like lower richland over than irmo ( a little too extreme in that case)...just tryin to make a point nothin personal

hat-trick
hat-trick
South Aiken's weak schedule is irrelevant. They won state, and no one is complaining about their inflated stats...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the fact still remains that no lower state team has "eaten up" james island.

goal
goal
I think Hartsville ate them up pretty good in the playoffs two years ago!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the team was all sophmores and that was a fluke, everybody knows that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
James Island 2005 Record --- 16-5-1
Losses:
Wando 3-2 (Preseason)
1-0 (P.K's)
2-1
Bishop England 1-0 (P.K's)
Dutch Fork 2-1 (First Round)

All Losses by one goal or P.K's - Sounds to me like they got torn apart by everyone last year

Dutch Fork tied and lost to B-C, JI won 1-0 to
B-C; unlucky Irmo handled Dutch Fork 4 times last year 3 in regular season and once in playoffs

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard