Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
world cup
world cup
J
..it's a very complicated instrument..the logistics of which are far too complicated for you to understand. ..all you need to know..is that your daughter is a fan. [Razz]

corner kick
corner kick
strokers daughter is a fan of LE dudes blowing skills what?

J
world cup
world cup
J
..that's EXTORTION! ..but you spin your little web spinmaster.. I'll figure something out. I have the integrity of the PLC to protect!

coach
coach
PLC integrity??? Where is there any integrity when schoolboy and $11.95 Steak are co-champs last year??
<<2004striker
posted April 15, 2005 11:26 $11.95 Steak? Soccerboy? These guys are punks. Where do they live?? My W. Florence boys need to do some clubbing tonite. >> .......

And I lost last year to the punk schoolboy, benplippen?? The PLC should have higher standards than that. Even El Chico lost out in the early rounds last year, while the drunkard, Shearer, advanced?? When I take the Cup this year, I promise to fulfill my mission and leave this forum and all you alleged ballers forever, and join the badminton forum to take on all the shuttlecocks that reside there.

corner kick
corner kick
i agree with one thing he says...i love a good shuttlecock every once in a while.

brace
brace
Give Striker the freakin cup so he'll leave. Make all the topics about the merger of teams in Columbia so he can rant forever and no one can touch him.

J
world cup
world cup
J
see.. you just aren't being fair sucker.

At the time..Chico hadn't revealed his super-elitist-economistic-thoroughism.. the merger talk changed a lot of things this year.. who knows what will happen in this year's PLC.. much of the old guard has fallen..and new blood has emerged.

You..despite your Nostradamus episode..are still the same old punk.. and though the prospect of you leaving is tempting.. I'd be a fool to just hand over the prestigious title..to someone so capable of..let's say "detraction"

..and..those of you with the "shuttlecock" experience.. no more trashtalk.

coach
coach
LE Dudeman,
Old punk????
You hear the forum multitude pronouncing that I should receive the Cup!
But.....OK... there....then, I will play by the rules. So I feel it may come down to me and the wise guru,Chico? If it does, I confess that I will not have the wisdom or intelligentsia or colorful charts and graphs to do battle with him. Yet, I do possess a superior Red Neck upbringing and a keen sense of foolishness. And I just may have to prepare a detailed statistical analysis (with black and white charts and graphs) of the prevalence of the Red Neck element within CESA.

coach
coach
Bravo Kickman! Great analysis even without the pie charts (I prefer the cake charts myself). I assume that is a percentage of the total posts in the forum history? You may also want to include an analysis of the total ppm (posts per month) from the date a poster registered. Of course, I would then KILL LEdudeman in that category. And then the quality of posts must be considered, which would eliminate many posters like Shearer, Chapinboy, Cokefan, AK47, beg4money (Registered Member
Member # 3133) posted December 07,2005:
<<No i can say Korn sucks because he isnt going to Carolina if he was going there then he wouldnt suck. I'm sure he is a very adiquite quarter back but he doent wanna go to carolina. So that makes him an Idiot>>,
and FEMA, among others. But it is LEdudeman's concept and game to run........so we must await his crude, yet awkward, method of determining the winner of the 2006 PLC. He may even give it to the punk schoolboy, benplippen. Who knows?
(Between you and me, I am also somewhat o'leary of LEdudeman's comments that "some new young blood has emerged this year"....could that maybe...be...taylorbabe??)

J
Brace
Brace
J
Wow, that was an amusing thread to read. I am pretty sure I will in no way be up for the PLC this year. I have had way too much going on to post a lot. I am on here a couple times a day to read what is going on, but find it more amusing to read what you all have written. If it will make 2004Striker happy, I will conceed my PLC trophy of the red plastic cup to him. Jack sent it via COD, it looks nice on my mantle. I guess the only way to get back into the running this year is to start attacking people....I did get a few people a little ticked last year. The one person deserved it, but oh well. I'll be lingering around in the background here for a while.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard