Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey

Your pal Vinnie Jones here.

Just a thought to you folks about the game last night on the pitch at Fort Mill

Those boys were all over the shop... Neither team looked to 'ave it!
Not sure bout the #1 ranked Dutch Fork team. Their skill was as rare as hen's teeth. Some work to do there boys to be the true article.
An I passed on a good beano last night for this watch?
I was pretty cheesed off thinking I was going to veiw a good game last night, very dischuffed at the time.
You certainly made a complete bollocks of this game.
I had a better time taking care of my bills online Friday night versus watching this show.
Thank you Bank of America.

I did get to see a couple of my boys and a Mick last night. Now those boys know how to coach! They may have a couple muppets over there but their sound as a pound.
That Northwestern teams a stone bonker...
Not sure about the jellies the coaches were wearing though...

Good luck NW

#32231 02/05/06 05:17 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
wow.. nice commentary

"that northwestern teams a stone bonker" ..good stuff.

#32232 02/05/06 03:30 PM
Brace
Brace
Didn't think game that bad for first scrimmage of season and FM having 3 frosh and 2 soph on field during portions of game. Wait until they jell! Are you jellin?

#32233 02/06/06 01:24 PM
world cup
world cup
FM fielded a young team and they held their own very well against DF. DF had a goal called back for offsides off a restart that was questionable.

As Dr. Jones reports above, NW players and staff were in attendance and didn't look too worried.

#32234 02/06/06 08:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DF is strong. All their players are good. Because of what they did last year they deserve to be ranked # 1.

They do not have "superstars" as Irmo and Northwestern. But they have enough talent to go all the way. Believe me, they have everything a Coach need!

They may not be in the best shape, they may lose a couple of games. But they're def the top contender. When DF comes out with their best formation and their best players... they'll beat anybody, and I mean anybody.

As an DF Alumni I do expect to see them in the State Championship. Of course, Irmo will be tough, Irmo is always tough! We'll see.

#32235 02/06/06 08:53 PM
world cup
world cup
Feno,

The folks at Northwestern appreciate your last post.

Thanks. ;>)

#32236 02/07/06 03:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Feno,

Ah chap.. nice post...

Guess we'll see at the Lake Murray tourney on the pitch.

It will be unfortunant that DF won't be playing for the final on that day mate...

13-0 kiss on those Clover muppets tonite with the starters playing half the game for NW.
I think my boys are ready to roll.

#32237 02/07/06 05:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't be too worry about the LMC. When it comes to the real deal, the number 1 ranked would show their stuff. Smart Coaches save their best for last, the State is what really matters. Remember, DF is not a dinasty like Irmo. So there is not much pressure in the Foxes side.

I think DF is capable and the boys know it too. Their schedule is strong, they have a trip to Italy and they have Dany (Dany can ball). I would be surprise if they dont win the state this year. If anybody gets if their way, that would be the boys from the other side of the town, Irmo.

I mean Irmo is still the big dog.

I would have to see NW playing to understand better where your ideas comes from.

LMC could be a good test, although DF should be more worry about the big one. Its about time the Foxes get what our respected program its been looking for the past 3 years, bc we've been good since 2003!

We'll see dude, Irmo-DF would be a battle, thats the kind of HS ball you don't want to miss. We'll see if NW brings some good stuff to the game.

ONE BIG LOVE, ONE BIG PASSION, ITS CALLED FUTBOL!

#32238 02/07/06 01:16 PM
world cup
world cup
Feno,

Take off your Cola-area colored glasses and get a glimpse of reality.

Northwestern is loaded.

They play the find of futbol you love...with creative goalscorers like Arroyo and Enzo up top.

They play the kind of futbol you hate.....with waves of talented athletes coming at you high-pressure, and choking the life out of you before the match reaches the half.

Clover had the cobra around it's neck last night and it wasn't pretty. Don't let the "soft" schedule fool you. The Trojans are the real deal.

#32239 02/07/06 03:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man, "I say what I see."

Irmo is almost always in the Championship. They got the best HS Coach in the nation. They have 3 of the top SC ballers. My boy Acree would show you some good stuff. Acree is a true baller!

Looking at DF last year with 1 Senior starting, making it to lower state... you want to talk about being loaded? I am not the only one who knows that.

The two schools from our area are taking soccer to the next level. "Back to Back" "We/Me"

NW could be the deal, but I'll go for my boys in town. For the most "talented" team in the State, and for most prestigious soccer program in SC. I wouldn't count neither (DF or Irmo) out untill the real competition begins.

If NW is bringing some game to the circle, we'll see it in the State championship, not in a Pre-season Tournament or in the rankings...

Again, "I say what I see," everybody knows that DF is the "powerhouse" this year, and I don't think the Foxes are going to let that one go. DF its been working for that one for a long time. I have a feeling that this year the Foxes bring the big one home. I just think its that time of the year.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard