A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by benp:
the question is who will be dominating 4a...not who is better between three mediocre 4a teams. 4a will be dominated by northwestern, spring valley and irmo this year...i'm putting all my money on 2 of those 3 teams being in the state championship this year.

you're from Columbia....What a suprise. By the way where do you go to school cause if u r calling summerville, fort d, and hilton head mediocre then u must be in the all-state team or u must be the player of the year....probably not. so let's just wait till the season starts and then u can start calling teams "mediocre" PEACE

hat-trick
hat-trick
summerville and fort dorchester both tied a 2a school. Granted Bishop England is an exceptional 2a soccer school, but I think that qualifies a 4a team as mediocre and not dominate. Spring Valley has beaten very good teams like BC, Lexington, and ben lippen, irmo beat dorman, tied but overpowered Dreher, Northwestern killed Pinewood, who is probably better than Bishop England. Lets get some results from lowerstate teams (other than Wando) before we say they are anything better than mediocre.

corner kick
corner kick
i wonder if goalie_tico knows he is talking to the infamous benP lippen

J
world cup
world cup
J
..that ownage was indeed infamous.

+Northwestern is from the frozen tundra of the Upstate. ..not Cola.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the U were in 4A we would dominate....lucky for yall.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Lets not forget that BE also lost to Dreher, who was ok last season, but not as good as this year, and to North Myrtle Beach, and BC (although yes, that one was in pks) and Greenville. So against top 10 3a teams last year, they were 0-4. Also, their win over AC Flora was less than impressive (3-1), the same margin of victory as ben lippen. Yes they had some excellent showings, and I stated earlier that they are an exeptional 2a school, but a dominating 4a school will not lose to them, yes it may be close, but to be considered a dominate 4a school, you should put BE away.

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
why put down BE just because there a 2a school?By the way there a private school which means they can recruit,im not sure they do but they have a solid team with a good core of bridge players and the U17 bridge coach. There defending 2a champions so thats got to count for something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fort d shocking people and being a "force to reckon with" is probably the best joke i've heard in 10 years

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
ummm ok lets see summerville and fort tying BE 1-1 while 5th ranked Spring valley and 1st ranked greenville (3a) both lose to them sooo i guess there not much to say about "spring valley beating BC Lexington and Ben Lippen"

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard