Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
kick off
kick off
S
the last pk was a save at irmo-df. do you mean that irmos earlier pk miss was what eventually cost them the game?

bench
bench
I thought I read on the board that each team missed one PK in the first 5 and the 7th shot taken by Irmo was a miss. I didn't get the impression that there were any saves. I didn't see the game..So the last shot was a save by DF?

R
goal kick
goal kick
R
The last pk for Irmo was blocked into the post by the DF keeper. It was actually a well placed shot, but didn't quite have the pace to beat the keeper.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stratford is skilled soccer team this year not just a couple of guys with talent and west ashley wont give in at all

hat-trick
hat-trick
My fault, your right, it was a blocked shot. I think what I remembered was it hitting post...but come to think of it, the keeper hit it into the post.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Stratford?...No way...Better?...Yes..But not beating the stronger teams better..

S
kick off
kick off
S
Wando losing to Stratford or West Ashley just won't happen. Neither Stratford nor WA has the offensive skill to get past Wando's dominant defense. The only team with even a chance to beat Wando in their region is JI, and that will be difficult to do. Expect Wando to go undefeated in their region again.

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
you guys are talking like HH didnt do anything how many shoots in the goal did Wando make i say about 8 Hilton Head missed two goals.. first one when the wando gk went one on one with a hh player and saved it then when the gk was in the middle of the field and lost the ball and one of the hh player kicked it from like 40 yards from the goal and went out by lil bit.. so i think u guys need to think that you guys lost cuz of a MISTAKE you lost cuz we played hard and we did what you guys didnt "put the ball in the net"

O
goal kick
goal kick
O
Wando is probablya little better than HHI at possessing the ball and moving it around. They are better than average on attack, but not great. I thought Hilton Head's speed up front and on the wings and there interior defense won the game. Wando probably had 10 - 12 corners and several other free kicks in close and were turned away easily every time. They missed a good header int the first half, but shots on goal and real scoring opportunities favored HHI slightly. If you don't finish, you don't win. Both teams are good and will get better by play-off time. Region 8 looks like HHI or Beaufort. Region 7 James Island or Wando. WA will make some noise also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i belive that wando will go undefeated in their region agian. but the big surprise to me is how close region VIII will be this year. HHI looks pretty strong like always but the biggest surprise in region VIII is Beaufort. I saw both HHI and Beaufort againts Wando and to me it seemed that Beaufort moved the ball better than HHI. The Final results says other wise but i belive that Beaufort will shock some people this year and win region VIII.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard