Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
goal kick
goal kick
T
I think it was a bold prediction that was definately false... I could be wrong because I have been before. But if you notice since the WA game, 4Adefender hasn't been on here talking about shutout this and shutout that.

L
throw in
throw in
L
burn

throw in
throw in
it looks as though region vii will be tight for the time being. i think JI should beat WA and the next meeting b/w WA and Wando shoudl be interesting. But this region will come down to who wants it the most.

I
kick off
kick off
I
quote:
Originally posted by 4Adefender:
it looks as though region vii will be tight for the time being. i think JI should beat WA and the next meeting b/w WA and Wando shoudl be interesting. But this region will come down to who wants it the most.

Not giving WA much credit here. Many people seem to forget that they were up 2-0 on Wando before winning 2-1...something that JI failed to do. Don't be so quick to dismiss their squad because they haven't had a past filled with state championships and playoff runs. Facts remain facts and WA is 4-0 while Wando and JI are 3-1. Until they lose to one of these teams I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss them as contenders...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me give you some inside perspectives on WA. The boys program is the strongest its been in 6 years. The girls are not as strong as they have been in the past. The boys team is tired of being in the shadow of the girls program and want a state title more than anything. They have already taken care of Wando at home and are hungry to beat another ranked team. Next win will be against JI. I think WA will win their region.

throw in
throw in
you wildcats are getting pretty cocky after a win against Wando. It could be a rude awakening if this keeps up. JI is a tough team and if WA underestimates them like Wando did WA, they'll be in for a suprise. Don't let your heads get too big.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard