Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
O
goal kick
goal kick
O
One thing I forgot to mention is Summerville. They seem to be a little down this year, BUT they are well coached and ALWAYS tough at home. They may not be good enough to win the region, but they could determine who does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Region I Greenwood
Region II Dorman

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
accidentally presssed wrong key so here are the other teams i picked

Region I Greenwood
Region II Dorman
Region III NW
Region IV Lexington
Region V DF
Region VI West Florence
Region VII Wando
Region VIII Hilton Head

throw in
throw in
anyone that claims stratford or WA will pose a threat to wando is not in their right mind. neither of those teams stands a chance against wando. both games will be won by wando in a shutout and by at least 3 goals. nobody really sees the real talent that wando possesses. their defense is inpenetrable, the only goal scored on their defense yet was by a crappy ball played back to the 2nd sweeper. i wouldn't be suprised if they didn't get scored on for the rest of the season. not to mention they are extremely dangerous on offense. so they blew a few close chances against HH. they wont have a problem finishing and putting teams away early.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Inpenetrable" teams dont make crappy mistakes. And besides their stacked team from last year got scored on by berkeley so lets not say they arent going to get scored on again. As a matter of fact tomorrow nite Summerville 1 and Wando 3

bench
bench
Wando has only had one goal scored on them in 8 games, but you're right about Summerville. If this year's team is anything like the past they play a very phyisical game and they are always up for Wando. I think Wando will win but Summerville will put up a fight.

throw in
throw in
berkeley scored on wando last year because the c oach thought it would be an easy game and put one of his 2nd string forwards in the back to start. he had never played in the back before and therefore had no idea what he was doing. his man ran through and scored.

C
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
C
I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict the GSSM will win Region VII - 1A. We're trying very hard! [Smile]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think beaufort is gonna be #1 in region 8 hilton head 2 summerville 3 and fort d 4

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
right now is for sure that region 8 will be between beaufort and HH..well see who can get the first out of two wins in 10 days.. HH at Beaufort 3/28..

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard