bench
OP Offline
bench
K
how are they?

#35183 03/18/06 06:58 AM
goal
goal
They are a young team but definatly have some talent. The D in my opinion is weak but they have a good freshman keep if they play him. The D is coming together well with time, and the midlfield is there strong point. They have a good center mid who can distrubite the ball well and fast fowards who have definitly gotten better at finishing. This team is young and undergoing changes with a new coaching staff and all but is still dangerous. They have won many games which I thought they wouldnt. All together they have 1 player who controls the game and about 5 others who can contribute to the outcome of the game. I say they are young but the unexperienced players surprise me everytime i see them. They are in a position in which they can easly score you will have to score on them to win a game against them.

All together...weaker then normal but definatly can play at a high level...they have there good and bad games like any team.

They should have done better in the Chester Tourney, they were still trying the young people out.

Its 2 in the moring on a friday night in college dont get on me for spelling...

Personally I dont like the new coach he does not deserve that job. Brad Fout the old coach did wonders for the program and is greatly missed. The new guy does not make the best coaching postitions...

Link Copied to Clipboard