Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
throw in
throw in
wildcat no one said that JI would win because they were a higher ranking. JI will win becasue they are a superior team. If JI comes to play, the will come out on top.

I
imaking Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
I
JI wins 1-0. Very great game with a close second half. I would congratulate JI but after the victory their players waltzed around our fans outside of the stadium handing out pieces of paper called "Things that West Ashley plaers have said". On this paper were quotes from this website with things that people had posted that were taken extremly out of context. Here is an example: "JI is in a for a rude awakening tonight." When you can scroll up and read that I also said "Tonight will be a close and competitive game and I am looking forward to it." I am a very unbiased party because I graduated 4 years ago and am now working the scoreboard for community service and I found this to be the most unsportsmanlike act I have ever seen. I never played soccer for WA so I am obviously not a "player on the team". This was a great game to watch and my experience was ruined by some bratty high schoolers who obviously haven't learned manners and respect. I hope that this action will not be represented at their return match later on. This is not only a bad image on their team but on their coaches and their fans. I hope that this act wasn't accepted by their coach because he might have lost alot of respect from alot of people in the coaching community. Other than that incident I had a great time at the game. Just learn to grow up and act like adults when the next match rolls around.

O
kick off
kick off
O
Red Necks

C
Brace
Brace
C
It was a great game. 1-0 JI at half. First Half JI had most of the possesion and out played us.. Second half we turned it up and it was a very intense half. We had at least 2 chances that I felt we should have finished and had a goal. Our keeper made a big save to keep us close. James Island is a good team and were very good sports both during and after the game. It is tough to lose this way but that is the way this game goes. The region is going to come down to the end and I must say it is going to make for some very good soccer over the next few weeks.

O
goal kick
goal kick
O
Coach J: I think you are a class act!

hat-trick
hat-trick
I thought it was a classy post, coming after imaking's.

I
imaking Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
I
Just thought I should share my thoughts after I witnessed a classless showing

bench
bench
I agree with coach J. The next couple of weeks should be fun for teams, parents, and the fans. Soccer is a game of class, and everyone should treat it like that. Off the field it is fair to be friends and make jokes with the other team, but when the time comes to play the game it's every team for themselves. We wont stop playing hard, and neither should WA (not saying they were going to) because this season will end on a great note for Region 7.

Lotta Heart Wando, Lotta Heart!!!

H
bench
bench
H
darn hooligans those james islanders

I
imaking Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
I
Sorry about my long post but I just got caught up in the moment. Great game tonight and I hope the next one is just as good.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard