Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After reading meaning of the inane posts below--esp. under "soon to be 16-4" I move that we all reveal our true identities in order to be eligible to post messages on these boards. If you want to continue to use a screen name, that is fine as long as you attach your real name as a signature below your posts like Rozier and others do.

I believe this will cut out many of the immature attacks we continue to see escalating on these boards when the real subject should be about the game of soccer.

As my screen name already reveals who I am--Joe Landreneau (DF assistant head girls coach)--I urge all of you out there to do the same.

What does everyone think?

goal
goal
I dont think that is gonna happen. That is the glory of message boards you can rant and rave about whatever you want without telling who you are. Just because of one time when someone said things they shouldnt have doesnt mean that everyone should say who they are right away.

By the way my name is Willy Wonka

I
goal kick
goal kick
I
i am Jerry Seinfeld

hat-trick
hat-trick
I'm Jamal Geathers...(and I'm not condoning the stupid joke ya'll are making, I'm just simply saying that mine is funny, because I don't use an alias.

B
goal
goal
B
quote:
Originally posted by ihs12:
i am Jerry Seinfeld

Would that be Big Jerry Seinfeld or Little Jerry Seinfeld?

goal
goal
I am Jamal Geathers....

goal
goal
I AM SPARTACUS!

I
goal kick
goal kick
I
i dont know who benp is. i know he posts great game summary's, stats, and scores. thats all i really care to know. maybe his name is ben maybe its bob. i dont know

-what does it really matter who anyone is?
-would you really judge them more positively/negatively if you knew who they were?

"Person A" says some immature things on the board and you later figure out its one of your good friends. Are you going to judge them more/less severe, not at all?

"Person B" says some immature things on the board and you later figure out its one of your enemies or not-so-good friends. Are you going to judge them more/less severe, not at all?

i'd really enjoy hearing some responses to this? as a sociology type project.

imo, i think "WhatDoesItMatter"'s alias says it best. we are here to discuss sc soccer.

brace
brace
quote:
Originally posted by WhatDoesItMatter:
I dont think that is gonna happen. That is the glory of message boards you can rant and rave about whatever you want without telling who you are. Just because of one time when someone said things they shouldnt have doesnt mean that everyone should say who they are right away.

By the way my name is Willy Wonka

I am in full agreement with this. Let's not change the rules of this board because of a few people fussing.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
If everyone was required to put their names out there...no one would read the posts.It would be boring and everyone would be on their best behavior...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard