Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18
goal
goal
The dearth of soccer in South Carolina can be found in the Pee Dee!

Chesterfield-Lee-Sumter-Clarendon-Marlboro-Darlington-Dillon-Florence-Marion-Williamsburg counties need to stop it already.

kick off
kick off
Loc, If I recall Lakewood was in Region 4-4A with Dutch Fork, Ridge View, Spring Valley, Richland Northeast(When they were still good), and Sumter. Lakewood had maybe 3 or 4 quality players which the other teams I named had 20 deep. Lakewood didn't have club players. Thats why a lot of teams can't compete because lack of club players.

J
world cup
world cup
J
Lakewood has been in 3A for at least the last 5-6 years. You maybe thinking of Crestwood.. basically same thing..except Crestwood is still awful.

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
OldRef,
I agree. Play a man (or two or three) down. This allows your players to get in some decent work. They have to work much harder. And while they are at it, work on 1/2 touch with absolutely no through balls for breakaways. Must build from the back.

kick off
kick off
What if your next game is against a tough team? What good does it do to play with 7? You can tell the non-soccer players in here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The people's Champ just needs keep his mouth shut before he gets the SMACK DOWN laid on his Candy A**. If you think you're somebody, think again. The only reason Powerhouse are any good is because their a bunch a rich snobs in a wwealthy region. Coaches might mean alot but our coach is one of the best out there at any level. So come out to a high school out in the boonies and be a powerhouse, then you can say something. Until then just shut up.

M
throw in
throw in
M
Lakewood does not have a JV bench players were played the whole game. we only have like 2 bench players as it is. refs were very horrible and stupid. lakewood did used to be in a region with all those teams that used to be very good. and they did used to get the crap beat out of them. sorry they just wanted to break some records and showoff a bit. its only human nature. there are a lot of other teams out there that would try and do the same thing.

kick off
kick off
Powerhouses have nothing to do with being rich. it has a lot to do with how much you practice. when you arent practicing with your team you should be at home practicing by yourself, working on your touch or something. You have no clue about soccer.

kick off
kick off
I'm sorry i'm not from a rural, under developed weak soccer producing area. In the Upstate we are rich in tradition. Check the banners.

M
throw in
throw in
M
This is not Lake City's first ever year as a program. They had a team several years ago but for the past 2-3 years have not fielded a team.

I believe that the teams that are elite teams now will remain elite teams because they are in an area with quality club teams and feeder programs from youth soccer. Starting club teams in other regions that are away from major metropolitan areas will take years to develop.

Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard