Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are some of the new up-coming players that should do really well for 4A.

J
world cup
world cup
J
I've only seen Dorman play twice...saw them play Irmo in the Quarterfinals and Ridge View at State last year. I understand they are pretty young... I'm not sure whats going on with them now but they seemed to have alot of talent last year. Especially in their D. Don't really know many other 4A teams to well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blackville-Hilda has a couple of good players that will stand out this year. I have seen these boys play JV and they are pretty darn good. They are in the ninth grade this year and will probably be playing Varsity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sumter- Brian Prizebilla. He is a pretty good player. i played against him in classic and he was a standout. I also saw him at the Carolina Cup last weekend and he played alright. but he could be a up and coing star in soccer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that brian kid sucks. whoever is posting this needs to get their head examined.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
also, brian kid. i read your profile and it was you posting an article about yourself. isnt that pretty lame that you have to post something about yourself??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boiling Springs has 2 or three plaers in the tenth grade that should stand out and help them into the playoffs this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what about the 11th graders from BSH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all. My friend posted that, just to see all of the comments, that came after that. He laughed his tail off bc all of yall think I posted that crap. I would never brag about my self anywayz, bc i am not like the best dang player in the state. So before u talk junk, no who really posted it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how do u know that kid posted something about him? i mean how could u tell by his info, it doesnt say anything that could give u a hint that he wrote it? jw

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard