Print Thread
#3711 03/17/02 01:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now i know that we've got some players that wanna trash talk but that's because they don't know any better and what else can you do or say when youre number one? Though they may not speak for the entire team, a lot of things they say are true. In my opinion, we can run with teams like Irmo and Spring Valley. I dont think their talent is soooo much better just because they're 4A. There isn't much difference between a solid, #1 ranked 3A team and another solid top 5 4A team. We've got a cup cake schedule, I'll admit, but I'll say that if we were to play any 4A team, they better be ready cuz it wouldn't be a massacre. It wouldn't even be a guaranteed win. To say we can't run with any 4A team, or better yet a top 5 4A team, is stupid and idiotic. I'm not bragging, but any 4A school can bring their stuff and better be ready. You don't have much if not anything on us.

#3712 03/17/02 03:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont know what school you're from but i think you would be surprised at the difference of competition in 4a. ill agree some 3a teams could hang with top 4a teams and every once in a while win, but usually there is just more talent at the 4a level. its like that in every sport.

#3713 03/18/02 05:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Being in 4A means there is a larger pool of students/talent to choose from. It also may mean that your pockets are deeper; you may be able to pay more for a better coaching staff or equipment etc...
However, it does not guarantee that you will automatically be better than any 3A team in the state. To assume that, no matter what, you will be the best just because you're 4A-makes you look ignorant and unexperienced.

#3714 03/17/02 06:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks. you pretty much just explained why many 4a teams are better than 3a teams. i also said that there are 3a teams that do have the talent to hang with top 4a teams if not beat them. but there aren't many. so dont go off calling me ignorant.

Link Copied to Clipboard