Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
coach
OP Offline
coach
This is not an excuse for Farragut, but you could tell in the first 5 mins that they were tired. They did have a more challenging group and a difficult semi. Even if they were fresh, it still would have been a 3 or 4 goal loss, the way NE was clicking on Sat. I would like to see HH and NW in state final. HH is just as talented offensively, and their defenses are about the same.

brace
brace
The playoffs will be very interesting this year...

22 Offline
throw in
throw in
Registered Member
Member # 4381

Member Rated:
posted April 18, 2006 09:42 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO KNOCK ON DREHER BUT THAT WAS THE FIRST GAME OF A PRE-SEASON TOURNAMENT AND NORTHWESTERN HASN'T LOOKED BACK SINCE.

--------------------
"A SHARK ATE ME" "YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL

did NW not try to win that game...did they not play their game and lose...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I think they threw it. Just to say they hadn't lost since the first game of the season.

Here is my question: Did Dreher have more shots? Did Dreher have the play?

But it really doesn't matter you won, BUT I will go out on a limb and say the NW would beat Dreher 4-1 if they played right now, ESP if DHS played them straight up.

X
x Offline
goal kick
goal kick
X
Northwestern is the greatest team of all time. They have the best fans, play the most attracive brand of soccer, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Can we move on now. This is absurd. They have not won 1 state championship in their existance yet feel as if they must be annointed demigod status. Irmo, and I can't believe I am defending them, with the success they have had over the years, have shown twenty times more class than the posters on this board. The NW coach said enough was enough. Don't ya get it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NAS,

Don't you get it. Dreher is the best team of all time. They beat NW so that makes them the best team ever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can u people say HH is just the same offense and defense as NW when HH has lost to Summerville and Farragut two teams which NW crashed 5-0 against sumerville and 10-1 Farragut and i believe the goal count for NW is 151 with 12 allowed while HH has scored 67 and allowed 27 but i geuss i can see where your comin from 2004striker NOT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHOA NAS!!! I said AN attractive brand . Don't put words in my mouth.

If only spoton could read the board now.....for years he predicted Dreher would rule SC Soccer. Well the time has come! Well put Keyser!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Nothing against Dreher just brought up old times.

Oh yeah Nas, Johnny Blaze says whats up!

coach
OP Offline
coach
We shall see if HH and NW make the finals. That would be a very good game, as long as HH has all their players.

X
x Offline
goal kick
goal kick
X
Sorry Shearer. My bust.

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard