Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the won 4-1 against summerville

kick off
kick off
daniel is good. very strong team, very physical, and very good in the air. could possibly make a run in winning this thing.

N
throw in
throw in
N
Can anyone tell me about the HH game? Who scored for them?

coach
OP Offline
coach
Group Winners will be:
A - BC or Lex. v. B - Northwestern (continues to be much too easy for Northwestern 4-1)

C - Hilton Head v. D - Farragut (a lot of speed and skill in this game; will be a fast, intense game for Farragut 4-3. If all of HH players were in tournament, they would possibly take Farragut.

Final: Northwestern v. Farragut
(Best team Northwestern has played this year, Farragut is too quick & fast)
Champions - Farragut 2-1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont know if u were watching the same game but Farruget did not look to be any good.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
games to watch Friday 14th...

the cage
10:45 Wando vs Farragut
5:45 NW vs Daniel

Airport
10:45 SV vs Riverside
5:30 Lex vs JI
7:15 Wando vs SV (the game to watch)

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
benp.... any wrap up for today?

L
lfc Offline
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
L
Any impressions or recaps of today's games?

hat-trick
hat-trick
Alright. I had other commitments today during the morning, as I will tomorrow.

Lexington 4-0 South Anchorage...please no one complain about the heat, or the black jerseys (which isn't smart if you ask me), the score was 3-0 18 minutes in. SA simply isn't as good as our SA, or the other teams in their group. Lexington showed some good skill, Reel had a nice goal...and I lost interest. (I did notice that Gustavo wasn't playing, and I didn't see him on the sidelines either...is he out of town?)

Kelly Walsh 1-2 Fort Mill...definately thought I was gonna be biting my tounge today when i got home, as Fort Mill went down early, and didn't seem like they wanted to come back. Joe Cahill put one in to tie it up off a throwin nearly 20-30 minutes into the game, and then the game winner came sometime in the first half as well. During the second half I was helping unload some goods into the concession stands, and again, waiting for the matches that evening. (it was stifling)

James Island 1-2 BC...BC continued the trend of scoring off throwins, as Scott Busbee put in the first goal in the first 10 or 15 minutes, and it was clear the cage is the home of the bearcats. At one point BC had outshot JI 8-1, and didn't look to let up. Lee smith hit a devastating shot to the back top corner of the net to give them a 2-0 lead at halftime. JI fought hard, and in turn had their own nasty backside goal, and another than deflected just off the post. But their efforts fell far short of an equalizer, and BC and Lexington both look be the only teams that can come out of that group.

Wando 3-1 Riverside. Wando should win their group, but the Farragut game is certainly tomorrows game of the day. I didn't watch this game as closely as I'd have liked, but it was fairly physical, and both teams were out to get eachother. The difference in this match? Seniors vs. sophmores. Riverside will have their year, Wando is having theirs, and yet will still bring alot back for next year. Riverside had one scramble infront of the goal where I swear I thought they'd score 4 times, but other than that, the true chances were in favor of Wando.

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard