Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
W
goal
goal
W
Ben P ,

Maybe watch the game instead of the Ref's, Just kidding.

Evans scored for BC.

J
world cup
world cup
J
..or the girls.

Goal
Goal
OR STOP SHOWING UP IN JEANS!!!!!

Brace
Brace
Thanks to 2004striker for allowing us to edit the post at the top of this thread! All remaining live score updates from the 14th Annual Palmetto Cup will be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
soo right now it looks as if bc will win their group unless SA pulls of a miraculous comback

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4-0 NW over Daniel

nough said!

hat-trick
hat-trick
OK, points taken, will (its the mohawks), suandp (that was a mistake, and...le dude...
Congrats to Hilton Head, Farragut, BC, and Northwestern in making the semis, should make for some interesting games tomorrow morning.

Farragut 1 Wando 1.
This game was a great one, as I expected. Both teams played hard to the end. Farragut scored with nearly 10 minutes to go, and most people thought it was over, as both teams had had trouble getting the ball into threatening positions, as well as actually finishing. Wando's Kirby Burkholder however, put away a beauty on a header to tie the match with around 5 minutes to go, and since neither team deserved to lose, it ended how it should. A Tie!

Hilton Head 4 Kelly Walsh 2
After seeing Hilton Head play for the first time this year, I don't believe the hype about their team, or their goalie. However, their two forwards are some of the best in South Carolina. It was almost as if they were playing girls basketball back in the day when you had offensive players, and defensive players on opposite sides of the court that never go on both sides. The forwards did all the attacking, and everyone else played defense. Cristian Gandini put together an astounding hat trick, while also ripping the shot off the post that translated into an own goal on the part of a KW defender. His second goal was a thing of beauty, just a rocket to the near corner, and I believe the keeper didn't move until after the ball had hit the back of the net. Carlitos Chirinos ended with 2 assists, and his play was outstanding despite being kept out of the net.

Northwestern 4 Daniel 0
Its no wonder the only blemish on the NW schedule is a pk loss to Dreher. They are identical teams, with probably more overall talent in the favor of NW. They both thrive on set peices, throwins, and corners, and both are extremely well at not only scoring from those attacks, but defending them as well. Daniel was not an easy foe, and the power NW desplayed in such an outcome is in fact scary to me, I believe they have earned their number 1 spot as of now, and it will take alot of hard work on their part to lose it.

Spring Valley 3 Wando 2
By far the most exciting match of the day. It was 1-0 when I arrived at halftime, and I was so glad to get there when i did. Spring Valley certainly had a slight edge on the play, but Wando didn't let up, despite being down by 2, for most of the second half. Sean Flynn took a beating today...and finished with 4 goals. in the early match vs. riverside, he collided with the keeper, and was bleeding for the remainder of the day it seemed, but still managed to sneak in 2 goals in the final 2 minutes of the first game game. In today's game, he scored off a great assist by Clements in order to go up 2-0 midway in the second half. Wando answered by (i believe) another goal from Burkholder, but it was SV's 3rd goal that will be talked about for quite some time. The keeper made a great save, but the ball tricked out 35 yards from the goal in a bounce, and Flynn one-touched it all 35, plus 50 feet in the air on target. As the keeper and a defender scrambled to keep it out, they found themselves too late as the ball bounced off the ground, and into the top of the net...incredible. Flynn took his other blow a couple of minutes after that; he was pushed into the bar on a wando corner, and went down for quite a while. The Wando player got his card, and was sent off for recieving a second caution, but Flynn was also carded for language, and 15 minutes later, everything was settled and the final 2 minutes were played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3-1 NW over BC

On to the finals...

Too bad Arroyo and Oscar could not play. It would really be ugly...

Great Job Boys...

F
kick off
kick off
F
Why could Oscar not play?

throw in
throw in
he has some kind of knee injury don't know how severe but could be out for rest of season.

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard