Print Thread
#3747 03/17/02 06:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you think the outcome of the Airport vs. Lexington game will be?

#3748 03/17/02 09:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that Airport should come out over Lexington. They had a victory over North Augusta Friday and will be a tough competitor for the Wildcats tommorow. I predict a close and intnse game from both sides This should be a good game to watch people so come out and support your team!!

#3749 03/19/02 04:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well guess you guys were all wrong since Lexington beat Airport 5-2 tonight. Pretty sad too when they only had one good player.

#3750 03/19/02 08:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that is the worst game that I have ever seen Airport play. And by the way, Airport has a lot more than one good player. Just wait until next time.

#3751 03/20/02 01:30 PM
LF Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Hey ACLman.... I bet you didn't think that was the worst game you saw Airport play when they went up 2-0 in the first 10 minutes though did you? [Wink] As for the other players on Airport all I saw most of them do was try and slide tackle everyone with the ball. #12 is a good player. The rest of you need to stop trying to "hack" everyone.

#3752 03/21/02 11:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM...I really dont think I said anything about the first 10 min did I. I said GAME...and that means 80 minutes not just 10. Once again I will say that is the worst GAME I have ever seen Airport play..NOT 10 minutes!

#3753 03/25/02 08:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Airport DOMINATED the first 20 min and should have won the game but Lexington got 2 goals from shots that were visibly offsides.... The refs called a bad game and caused the loss of 2 goals in my opinion. Althouhg u can't blame any game solely on the refs they do deserve some of the blame. The next game will have different results i believe. The only good player we have is not #12 we have many different good players. Sorry if Jonathan killed most of your team by himself!!

#3754 03/25/02 10:22 PM
LF Offline
corner kick
corner kick
I wasn't going to reply, but I can't resist. ...ACLman: I've seen all the Airport Lexington games for the last 4 years and while you may think that is the worst game you've seen Airport play, I have to disagree. I think it was the BEST game that Airport has had against Lexington in 4 years. Airport has improved a good deal and they are now fairly decent. Airport actually looked good and confident in the first 10 minutes when they went up 2-0. I can't ever remember in the last 4 years when Airport was up anything over Lexington. So hats off to the Airport coach, because they are going in the right direction. This is by far the worst Lexington team in the last 4 years, and I was surprised they were able to come back and win that one. Lexington is a very young team this year, 1 senior. This is their rebuilding year and they should do much better next year, not to mention the fact that 2 of their best players are injured. As for you "XMAN" ..lets see.. you say the 2 goals Lexington got were offsides and the refs just made bad calls and gave them the goals. Well I guess that means Lexington won 3-2 instead of 5-2 by the way you saw the game. In any event it was a win by Lexington. Get over it. Maybe next time, like you say. I'd hate to think that Airport just quit when Lexington came back and tied the score and then took over from there (even if the refs made 2 bad calls...right!!)We'll see soon enough. And, I never said the "only" good player was #12. I said #12 was a good player and the rest of you were just slide tackling and hacking at people.

Link Copied to Clipboard