Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
quote:
Originally posted by Brock Scott:
I'm really out of this debate. But for someone who may be on Northwestern or G-Ville...how many CESA players does each team have?

Greenville has about 12 from CESA although 6 are about B team players.
But Northwestern has about three in Vance, Kropp, and Clinton. Not to mention they have Enzo and many kids that could probably play B-team for CESA

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Then again Eastside has about 12 CESA players all on the A team and Riverside has 12 CESA players of which maybe 6 are on the A-team. So I believe your point doesnt justify which team is better Brock.

T
kick off
kick off
T
NW has always had players that could play at higher levels in club. Many of them choose to stay with Discoveries though because of a loyalty factor and because practices are not as far away.

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
cabj12...i'm only going to respond with this:

"Where exactly did I make a point? in my statement?"

You said my point doesnt justify which team is better. Now I ask you, where did I try to make a point?

I believe I asked a question. Now, it's quite evident that you made an inference about what I meant by that question. When in fact, I did not have a hidden meaning behind that question; I figured this thread was a good time to ask it, so I asked it.

You should not infer what goes on in my posts when all that was asked was a question. That's not how these things work.

Patience is a virtue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enzo would not be on a "b" team are you nuts.

hat-trick
hat-trick
He was saying that they have Enzo....and kids that could probably play b team. Enzo has led the premier league in scoring for 2 straight years with the Discoveries team.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
quote:
Originally posted by Brock Scott:
Greenville is better than Northwestern. Too bad they don't play in the playoffs.

Maybe you forgot you posted this at the beginning of the thread Brock. But then again people change their minds even after making so one-sided statements. So I being the smart person I am put two and two together to realize you were saying that whichever team has more CESA players is better.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
No, sir I am not nuts. I said "not to mention" to emphasize that they also had a star player in Enzo even though he doesn't play for CESA like Vance, Kropp, and Clinton do.

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
Cabj. That's not what I meant. My question looked like it was typed. "I am put two and two together"...that's called making inferences, and that's what I said you shouldn't have done with my posts b/c that's not what my intention was directed towards. I basically just wanted to know how many CESA players Greenville had on their roster? Are we clear now man? Sorry to cause confusion for ya. I simply wanted to know the #'s, it's as clear-cut as that. But if you get a kick out of doing whatever your doing, then i say go for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GHS v. RHS will be a great match on monday

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard