Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reggaeboy,

For the record HH has had numerous injuries this season. This would included a fractured foot and a fractured hip. Not to mention serious sprains and ligament damage. The players with these injuries continued to play!!!!! That says something about their determination!

So how many games did Fort D play this past week??????????

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
Yeah... lets just wait till Tues.. dont come crying and saying this is why Fort D didnt win.. all of the HH players play cuz they just love soccer.. Injured players with some serious stuff like Broken feet.. no ACL.. broken hip..and no talking about how sore the players are from palmetto cup

R
throw in
throw in
R
Who is questioning their determination? Whatever that may be.

AGAIN MY MAIN POINT THROUGH ALL THIS IS.... JUST PLAY AND STOP BOASTING.........

Good luck to u and them.

R
throw in
throw in
R
Allfutbol

lol lol

STOP BOASTING, SHOWING OFF BRINGS NOTHING BUT DISGRACE...

Trust me on that one. JUST PLAY

Reggae Boy
Fort D #1 fan

L
throw in
throw in
L
Congratulations to HH for having injuries!! is that what yall were waiting to hear because that's all you guys are talking about. get over it every team has injuries.

F
bench
bench
F
Fort 2- HH- 1 (ot)

L
throw in
throw in
L
quote:
Originally posted by allfutbol:
Yeah... lets just wait till Tues.. dont come crying and saying this is why Fort D didnt win.. all of the HH players play cuz they just love soccer.. Injured players with some serious stuff like Broken feet.. no ACL.. broken hip..and no talking about how sore the players are from palmetto cup

What the hell do you mean when you say- serious stuff like broken feet...no ACL- because last time i checked ACL injuries were pretty serious. oh and congratulations for the HH team loving soccer. you make it sound like the rest of the players are in it for money or something

H
throw in
throw in
H
My prediction is HH 2-1. After Fort D's first goal in the first half they put 10 players in the box and will not score again.

Z
throw in
throw in
Z
lampshade and reggaeboy should meet up somewhere and hold each other tight. HH is by far the better team, fort d's game is get a lucky goal and sit back on d, works for italy, not mediocre soccer teams.. WA, Wando or JI will show fort d's game is weak first round of playoffs.. prove me wrong. HHI could play their jv and still win..

22 Offline
throw in
throw in
thats why they went to Pks with them last time they met up...HH doesn't seem to be to strong if they can't make it out of their relatively weak region...they have had to fight every game agaisnt summerville and Fort...so I don't think playing jv players would be a good idea...

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard