Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're right HH fans do love their Seahawks and have lots of respect for them. This team has been playing 4A for the past two years when they should have been dropped down to 3A...and have stayed in the top ten! Says sonething about their ability. I agree that Summerville, Fort D, and lots of other lower state schools have given them a run this year....guess it comes down to who wants it more!

You are correct to say that a torn ACL is a serious injury but that doesn't compare to a fractured hip!

HH isn't bragging about our team...we're just acknowledging that they deserve some respect!

R
throw in
throw in
R
Originally posted by allball: Don't worry enough chit chat come Tuesday Reggae ya'll are going to get it, you just lit the fire....If you don't bring your A game you will get blown out.

TRICKY 1
If this is not bragging then I dont know what is.

A little FYI if u want to be respected then earn it stop the begging it is #$@%&* sad.

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
ReffaeBoy.. we all understand youre just backing up your team and thats a good for soccer. Let's just go to records you guys took region maybe 2 years ago when you guys beat us 1-0 i think and then Summerville took the region. this year is just the same as that year. Last year was just between Summerville and HH. I thought this year was going to be between for team but it came down to 3. if you guys lose tomorrow just like i sad with summeriville HH will take the crown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reggae not bragging you talked first and that's all. I don't know why your crying when HH was the first team to say ya'll were good this year and you disrespect us with your little comments.

R
throw in
throw in
R
allball/allfutbol LOL LOL

Let me share something with u both previous records don't mean squat when it comes to the game tomorrow or the region run this season. I must say I might have came off a little harsh in my previous post did not mean to disrespect u guys or "hurt ur fellings" in any way. But make no mistake that when Fort arrives we are there to win contrary to what u guys might think that we are there to play defensive but then again every one is entitled to their own opinion. I am looking forward to speaking with us guys (allball/allfutbol) after the game.

this is Reggae Boy saying so long and I will talk to u after the game.

Reggae Boy
Fort D #1 fan

O
goal kick
goal kick
O
I look for a great game Tuesday. Both teams should bring their A game. Fort D should be better rested, HH a little tired and nicked up, but definitely match tough. Home field isn't much of an advantage here. Fort D should be ranked. If you're not hungry for a win here, you should be taking ballet. Rate this game a toss up, maybe a slight edge to Hilton Head. Remember guys, do your "talking with your legs". Two fine teams with two fine coaches.

A
Goal
Goal
A
We at FDHS appreciate the support we have received from various sources on this board, but when comments serve to also motivate our opponents, this obviously hurts our cause.
Last tme I checked, H.H.needed no motivation and is in the midst of another fine season.Reggaeboy is not associated with the boys program.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Hilton Head with a 3-1 win.

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
For the idiot who said HH could play their JV team and still win thats pretty dumb comment when HH jv team couldnt beat Forts jv team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oo harsh mpscplayer73..but true

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard