Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
F
bench
bench
F
for zokker_king... lets wait untill after the game to be declaring one side a "far better team"
And Forts game is week then why couldnt HH pull off a win in regualtion or overtime? A win in pks is still a win but calling the losing team weak for losing in pks is just stupid.

Z
throw in
throw in
Z
you are correct, will wait until match has been played, i would rather win 1-0 or in pks, than to lose, lost my head, now i cant find it, best of luck to Fort and HH.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fort will win

Z
throw in
throw in
Z
guess fort could not get the goal they needed to pack it in the back.. HH, far better team, maybe not, just far better tonight

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True, not a far better team but a solid team with better skill that came out with 3 goals and a shutout. Enough said....

Z
throw in
throw in
Z
just wondering how deep is HH, considering red cards and injurys? Who scored the goals

S
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
where are the post from reggaeboy??...and frtdorkeeper??...seems to me like they have dissapeared for a while??...just a thought

Z
throw in
throw in
Z
long ride home, time to think things over, its kind of peaceful come to think

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
reggaeboy is probably listening to bob marley because he doesnt wanna talk about how they got BEAT!! 3-0

O
goal kick
goal kick
O
This is the time of year when the creme rises to the top. Contenders and pretenders do get sorted out. To win the league, you have to win on the road. How deep is HH? Not very, but better than you might think. It was great having Paul(missed six games, ankle) back in the attack, but now HH has to play Beaufort without Justin(red card) and possibly Ski (injury). It's possible the fans will get to see just how good a defender Carlos is. As good as he has been up front, I think he will be a defender at the college level if he goes. The younger players have done an adequate job when called on, and the three jv players used at the tournament held up very well. Look for HH to be very tough against Beaufort Friday night. Congrats to Fort D on their fine season.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard