Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
any ideas what way this game is going to go...hilton head won the last meeting between the two and hilton head came out on top but in PK's...this is a must win game for hilton head if they would like to continue to lead their region...and this could also be a big game for fort d if they want a chance at winning the region

R
throw in
throw in
R
Fort D will win 1-0 at the end of regulation.

Reggae Boy
Fort D #1 fan

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
A really hard game..HH just came from Palmetto Cup with alot of tired and injured players. it will be the region game.

R
throw in
throw in
R
"tired and injured" of course

Reggae Boy
Fort D #1 fan

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
what does that mean?? did Fort D play at all this week?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HH at home won't lose, too much experience and too much skill I say HH wins 2-0 or worse. Fort D has a tough team though but 3 of HH starters are returning from Italy that weren't at the Palmetto Cup and they will almost be back to full strength.

R
throw in
throw in
R
My point is this there is always one excuse or the other when it comes to HH. I believe that they should just focus on playing instead of "this is why we didn't win" or we are missing "whoever" JUST PLAY" that is my point.

Reggae Boy
Fort D #1 fan

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry enough chit chat come Tuesday Reggae ya'll are going to get it, you just lit the fire....If you don't bring your A game you will get blown out. I respected ya'll before till you opened your mouth and you just helped us to get more fired up. GAME ON......

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
No one has respect for you caus u can shut yours. But i think hh wins 4-1

R
throw in
throw in
R
Allball
OOOOOHHHH I AM SHIVERING WITH FEAR.

I believe ur understanding is not there so let me make it very clear for u JUST PLAY and stop boasting "showing off brings nothing but disgrace"

Savy

Reggae Boy
Fort D #1 fan

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reggaeboy,

For the record HH has had numerous injuries this season. This would included a fractured foot and a fractured hip. Not to mention serious sprains and ligament damage. The players with these injuries continued to play!!!!! That says something about their determination!

So how many games did Fort D play this past week??????????

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
Yeah... lets just wait till Tues.. dont come crying and saying this is why Fort D didnt win.. all of the HH players play cuz they just love soccer.. Injured players with some serious stuff like Broken feet.. no ACL.. broken hip..and no talking about how sore the players are from palmetto cup

R
throw in
throw in
R
Who is questioning their determination? Whatever that may be.

AGAIN MY MAIN POINT THROUGH ALL THIS IS.... JUST PLAY AND STOP BOASTING.........

Good luck to u and them.

R
throw in
throw in
R
Allfutbol

lol lol

STOP BOASTING, SHOWING OFF BRINGS NOTHING BUT DISGRACE...

Trust me on that one. JUST PLAY

Reggae Boy
Fort D #1 fan

L
throw in
throw in
L
Congratulations to HH for having injuries!! is that what yall were waiting to hear because that's all you guys are talking about. get over it every team has injuries.

F
bench
bench
F
Fort 2- HH- 1 (ot)

L
throw in
throw in
L
quote:
Originally posted by allfutbol:
Yeah... lets just wait till Tues.. dont come crying and saying this is why Fort D didnt win.. all of the HH players play cuz they just love soccer.. Injured players with some serious stuff like Broken feet.. no ACL.. broken hip..and no talking about how sore the players are from palmetto cup

What the hell do you mean when you say- serious stuff like broken feet...no ACL- because last time i checked ACL injuries were pretty serious. oh and congratulations for the HH team loving soccer. you make it sound like the rest of the players are in it for money or something

H
throw in
throw in
H
My prediction is HH 2-1. After Fort D's first goal in the first half they put 10 players in the box and will not score again.

Z
throw in
throw in
Z
lampshade and reggaeboy should meet up somewhere and hold each other tight. HH is by far the better team, fort d's game is get a lucky goal and sit back on d, works for italy, not mediocre soccer teams.. WA, Wando or JI will show fort d's game is weak first round of playoffs.. prove me wrong. HHI could play their jv and still win..

22 Offline
throw in
throw in
thats why they went to Pks with them last time they met up...HH doesn't seem to be to strong if they can't make it out of their relatively weak region...they have had to fight every game agaisnt summerville and Fort...so I don't think playing jv players would be a good idea...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're right HH fans do love their Seahawks and have lots of respect for them. This team has been playing 4A for the past two years when they should have been dropped down to 3A...and have stayed in the top ten! Says sonething about their ability. I agree that Summerville, Fort D, and lots of other lower state schools have given them a run this year....guess it comes down to who wants it more!

You are correct to say that a torn ACL is a serious injury but that doesn't compare to a fractured hip!

HH isn't bragging about our team...we're just acknowledging that they deserve some respect!

R
throw in
throw in
R
Originally posted by allball: Don't worry enough chit chat come Tuesday Reggae ya'll are going to get it, you just lit the fire....If you don't bring your A game you will get blown out.

TRICKY 1
If this is not bragging then I dont know what is.

A little FYI if u want to be respected then earn it stop the begging it is #$@%&* sad.

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
ReffaeBoy.. we all understand youre just backing up your team and thats a good for soccer. Let's just go to records you guys took region maybe 2 years ago when you guys beat us 1-0 i think and then Summerville took the region. this year is just the same as that year. Last year was just between Summerville and HH. I thought this year was going to be between for team but it came down to 3. if you guys lose tomorrow just like i sad with summeriville HH will take the crown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reggae not bragging you talked first and that's all. I don't know why your crying when HH was the first team to say ya'll were good this year and you disrespect us with your little comments.

R
throw in
throw in
R
allball/allfutbol LOL LOL

Let me share something with u both previous records don't mean squat when it comes to the game tomorrow or the region run this season. I must say I might have came off a little harsh in my previous post did not mean to disrespect u guys or "hurt ur fellings" in any way. But make no mistake that when Fort arrives we are there to win contrary to what u guys might think that we are there to play defensive but then again every one is entitled to their own opinion. I am looking forward to speaking with us guys (allball/allfutbol) after the game.

this is Reggae Boy saying so long and I will talk to u after the game.

Reggae Boy
Fort D #1 fan

O
goal kick
goal kick
O
I look for a great game Tuesday. Both teams should bring their A game. Fort D should be better rested, HH a little tired and nicked up, but definitely match tough. Home field isn't much of an advantage here. Fort D should be ranked. If you're not hungry for a win here, you should be taking ballet. Rate this game a toss up, maybe a slight edge to Hilton Head. Remember guys, do your "talking with your legs". Two fine teams with two fine coaches.

A
Goal
Goal
A
We at FDHS appreciate the support we have received from various sources on this board, but when comments serve to also motivate our opponents, this obviously hurts our cause.
Last tme I checked, H.H.needed no motivation and is in the midst of another fine season.Reggaeboy is not associated with the boys program.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Hilton Head with a 3-1 win.

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
For the idiot who said HH could play their JV team and still win thats pretty dumb comment when HH jv team couldnt beat Forts jv team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oo harsh mpscplayer73..but true

F
bench
bench
F
for zokker_king... lets wait untill after the game to be declaring one side a "far better team"
And Forts game is week then why couldnt HH pull off a win in regualtion or overtime? A win in pks is still a win but calling the losing team weak for losing in pks is just stupid.

Z
throw in
throw in
Z
you are correct, will wait until match has been played, i would rather win 1-0 or in pks, than to lose, lost my head, now i cant find it, best of luck to Fort and HH.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fort will win

Z
throw in
throw in
Z
guess fort could not get the goal they needed to pack it in the back.. HH, far better team, maybe not, just far better tonight

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True, not a far better team but a solid team with better skill that came out with 3 goals and a shutout. Enough said....

Z
throw in
throw in
Z
just wondering how deep is HH, considering red cards and injurys? Who scored the goals

S
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
where are the post from reggaeboy??...and frtdorkeeper??...seems to me like they have dissapeared for a while??...just a thought

Z
throw in
throw in
Z
long ride home, time to think things over, its kind of peaceful come to think

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
reggaeboy is probably listening to bob marley because he doesnt wanna talk about how they got BEAT!! 3-0

O
goal kick
goal kick
O
This is the time of year when the creme rises to the top. Contenders and pretenders do get sorted out. To win the league, you have to win on the road. How deep is HH? Not very, but better than you might think. It was great having Paul(missed six games, ankle) back in the attack, but now HH has to play Beaufort without Justin(red card) and possibly Ski (injury). It's possible the fans will get to see just how good a defender Carlos is. As good as he has been up front, I think he will be a defender at the college level if he goes. The younger players have done an adequate job when called on, and the three jv players used at the tournament held up very well. Look for HH to be very tough against Beaufort Friday night. Congrats to Fort D on their fine season.

O
goal kick
goal kick
O
First goal- Paul Veccione
Second- Carlos (don't know who gets assist)
Third - Ronnie assisted by Christian

Z
throw in
throw in
Z
thanks for the info Oldref

O
goal kick
goal kick
O
The Island Packet reports the first goal by Christian Gandini, in which case the assist was from Paul. I'm sure of the last two. Final goal was scored short handed.

F
bench
bench
F
good game HH, best of luck in the playoffs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
frtdorkeeperSSC....thanks for your post. Good luck the rest of the way to you guys as well...on the field and off, your class (and so are your coaches). Correction on game stats: first goal, Paul unassisted. Second goal, Carlos assisted with heel pass from James Gray. Third goal, Ronnie assisted by Christian.

F
bench
bench
F
oh and whoever that was, that was a sick bike in the second half.

S
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
haha yea it was pretty nasty...it was carlos...he has been waiting to pull one off all season..just too bad it was deflected lol

kick off
kick off
Carlos is a great player, i respecthis play and his creativity on the field. Best of luck to Hilton Head the rest of the season,hope yall can keep the third place spot secure.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard