Print Thread
#3778 02/28/02 02:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anyone know how good they are. and what they have.

#3779 02/28/02 02:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the match between you two should be a good one. It's hard to say which team is favored...
I can tell you this much: LR has some threats to watch--#6, #10, #3, and another one, but I forget his number. On defense watch #8 (he gets crazy and threatens to rip off heads), and their sweeper is pretty good. All-around decent team aside from a few rookies and a big guy they put in every now and then.
Is it home or away?...I'd like to see this game play out. Good luck to both teams.

#3780 02/28/02 02:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we please not discuss Crestwood, Lakewood or Lower Richland soccer? It's disgusting enuff to watch it!

#3781 02/28/02 02:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't bother yourselves w/ us then. Also, try getting a better education over there at Langley...tell them to bring back spelling class for people like you.
We all know that Lakewood/Crestwood/LR soccer may not be as high-caliber as most other schools, but the rivalries and competition are just the same as bigger and better schools. Problem is, kids around here are raised for football or baseball...there's not too much emphasis put on soccer. Therefore, no experience=not as much skill. A lot of the players are doing it for fun...and isn't that what it's all about? So, you can amuse yourself telling people what not to discuss, but I'm sure nobody cares about your opinion. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

#3782 03/01/02 05:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did someone say they are a decent team?

#3783 03/02/02 04:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys look, i know it's not hard to tell who this is....but besides the point, that last Valley reply kind of makes me mad, so we're not the best, check our location, if a team gives us props by saying we're decent leave it at that, and besides 11-0 against Valley is the best we've done in 9 years on you guys, so how about lay off, we're trying even without 4 of our main starters.

Link Copied to Clipboard