Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#37903 04/22/06 07:46 PM
Z
throw in
throw in
Z
was planing on going, some prom bs held me up, from what i heard and from the comments keeps19 made the ref seemed to be a factor, but when isnt the ref a factor? i.e summerville v. HH... game over, time to move on... pulling for a lower state champ... best of luck bhs hh

#37904 04/22/06 10:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good win for HH

#37905 04/22/06 11:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to clear things up about the coach from BHS.....he never "charged" the ref. He did run down the field to question the call, but then he walked up to the ref and THEN the pow-wow began.
A very very reliable witness told that to me, he was almost next to the situation and wsa right there when this next thing happened.....
Oh yea and by the way, HH parents aren't all that innocent either. (relating to the comment made about BHS Parents) Just at the gate when everyone was exiting the stadium, a parent from HH called a mother of boy from BHS "White Trash". No comment ever flew from or back from the mother of the boy from BHS.

I know parents get involed in their children's matches and all, and they too, get emotional for their sons (or daughters, depending who is playing). It's only natural, and a good parent would be emotional for their children, which shows they care, but when it comes to trash talking, its bad. It makes the other parents look bad, who are the ones minding their own. Parents don't need to be running their mouths making rude comments, and players shouldn't either. Last time I checked, and I agree with crabb, at this level, its all about the KIDS and the KIDS only. Parents shouldn't be filling the air with trash talk. It doesn't make your son/daughter or their team look well. It kind of tarnishes things.
But anyways people, the game is over. Unfortunately a tough loss for my old boys at home, but a win for HH. I know it was a well fought match on both sides. Not discrediting any one from HH and definately not from BHS. Beaufort County is sending two very skilled teams to the playoffs and I wish HH luck and my old boys back at home the best of luck. Take it to em boys, see you in the playoffs!

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard