Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oops my bad, this one: ..doesn't get much more political than N/S & All-State. Hate to break it to ya.

L-E Dude nailed it on the head. N/S and All-State is mostly all politics.

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
What about Erik Cobb of Academic Magnet. He plays ODP and has had some scouts looking at him already. Many people overlook the 1A teams, but nobody should overlook Erik

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
I like benp's. Maybe Christian Monroe too. What about Andrew Eppelsheimer(sp)? I like Kipp Amaker too, maybe not the most skillful player, but he's probably one of the most aggresive and physical. I would definitely put Jason McCabe right behind George too. That kid probably has more raw natural ability than any keeper, but just needs to get smarter and more vocal. I wasn't that impressed with Kyle Hughes though. Maybe he was just off the two games I saw play, but he definitely didn't stand out.

B
bench
bench
B
Erik Cobb is sick but not quite on the level of most of the players on the list...def next year

W
bench
bench
W
tanner hayes at lugoff-elgin high is avery good defender as a junior. he is as good as i have seen in 3a this year in competition.

goal
goal
Guys it's not healthy to talk about yourselves in third person!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what about kirby burkholder he scores alot of goals but people tell me their easy ones

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what about will moore who played for sting but i heard he is soft and gets hurt all the time

bench
bench
Jeffery Johnston from GHS's has had like 100 assists off his throw ins they can't be stopped. I also think it is odd that out of all these fantasy teams that you do not have any GHS players on them, seeing how they DEMOLISH thier compitition.

S
bench
bench
S
I would have to say that Brett Keatley from Lexington is a pretty awesome soccer player.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard