Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's real. Joe and I both have relatives on the FM girls' team. The girls all went to watch the game, and they're spreading the word...FM wins!

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
Thank you, this is like trying to convince the world that Barry Bonds didn't use steriods.

O
goal kick
goal kick
O
No one else has posted score or confirmed, so we doubt. No disrespect intended.

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
haha i know, its just funny.

T
throw in
throw in
T
Now people can stop thinking that Northwestern is Barcelona or some team in that nature and that they can in fact be beaten

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1-0 FM over NW

FM wanted the game and NW played with little control, organization and seemed to be a second off the pace.

I think it was a bad night for Senior night because it also took away the coaches time to talk to the team prior to the start of the second half.

I've seen 3 complete games by NW, 2 they played very poor in and lost one tonite, and the other was the 10-1 win over Farrgut.

Now it depends WHAT NW team shows up... because they certainly can play with anyone.

It could be a good thing for NW players though. Might being more focus and realism to their season and help them as they continue their quest for a state cup.

I do not think you will see them play this poor again...

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
I was going to comment on that, I don't know if i would want to be in Northwestern's path through the playoffs, especially after their wakeup call.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now we know now at least their beatable

F
bench
bench
F
Fort Mill played a great game. Plain and simple, NW just didn't show up to play. Fort Mill had 1 maybe 2 chances I believe, and capitalized on their corner. Northwestern had many balls in the box, corners, ect...they just didn't work hard enough. It was a great game to watch, I would love to see a rematch during upperstate championship.

Mark Dimaggio(sp?) got the wind knocked out of him I believe, he came out of his box while Andrew Phillips was chasing after a through ball, and they both collided. Nothing intentional. I know Mark was throwing up on the field, I believe he got a knee to the stomach. Phillips recieved a yellow card.

B
bench
bench
B
no bias at all here but the referees really seemed to be on FM's side, just an observation

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard