A
who was on the alltournament team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah irmo had its way with dorman much of the first half but the second half it was more even with neither team scoring. but yeah, does anyone know the all tourn. team??

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Thanks to Phil Savitz of Irmo HS for reporting the only list I have so far of the All-Tournament players from this tourney: (Irmo) Jon Holifield; Grayson Mullins; Sid Mullins; and Sepp Stoner.

If anyone else has a list, please forward them to me, so that they can be included in the Kickin' Around Soccer Newsletter -- very important to promote the players selected to the All-Tournament Teams for recognition later in the year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boiling Springs beat Byrnes 4-1, Wren 3-2, and York 2-0. After going down early in 1st 2 games BS was able to come back and beat both Byrnes and Wren in late stages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any more info on the all tourn team?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea,I play for South Aiken,I am a Freshman and i made All Tournament,My ame is Joey Houdasheldt, and Dave Kessing made it, im not sure if thats how u spell his name.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard