Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#38810 04/26/06 10:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what do you guys think blowout or good game?

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
blowout

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if beaufort comes ready to play it mite key word mite be a good game.

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
no wando dosent mess in the playoffs 7-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Step it up bftball101, step it up bud! When is the match? IS it May 4th? or what?

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
i dont think Bft has any chances on this one specially because they going in Wandos home

goal
goal
LMAO, Beaufort might as well hold an intrasquad scrimmage to end the season and let Wando practice something besides shooting!
BLOWOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get em bftball101, You guys step it up and get fired up, take it to em'. When is the match??? Finals have me pinned down right now, but I should be able to make it to the match hopefully.

Z
throw in
throw in
Z
game is on tuesday, dont know the time, BFT has to keep Wando scoreless throughout to have a chance. Hard to play catch up with Wando strong D. You never know, i would expect it to be closer than their first matchup Wando won 4-0, but the game was closer,although BFT only had a couple a chances, Wando had about eight but finished well. keep the game close, then shock the world!

throw in
throw in
the way wando has been playing lately i dont think Beaufort stands a chance. i think the game wont be as close as it was the first time they met. but if wando doesnt come ready to play it could be different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4Adefender...if you play with that mentality you will lose. and i can personally tell you that you're alumni will be very very ****ed off...go in there like there's no tommorow bc theres not...i can promise you beaufort reads this and they will be fired up and ready to play...don't think for a second that they are gonna lay down and let you walk all over them...i wanna see double digits outta this game.peace.

-you know who it is

T
throw in
throw in
T
So I hear Beaufort is forfeiting? This one gentlemen I've talked to said Beauforts AD will be calling tommarow

O
goal kick
goal kick
O
Why on earth would Beaufort forfeit? Do you have any real info, or is it just rumor?

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
ur dumb wow

T
throw in
throw in
T
hahahahaha....haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
beaufort is not forfeiting they now better they mite not have a change but they are no p***y and wando mite be to confedent look at wat happen to them with west ashley this game could be a good game if beaufort steps it up and dosent make the same mistakes they made their first meeting

T
throw in
throw in
T
cofc#1 - "they now better" - I love that South Carolina Education

A
goal kick
goal kick
A
This may be at the college level (CofC), even more scary.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well i mean, it is CofC...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nah

S
kick off
kick off
S
Wando wins 3-1, cuz "they now better"

goal
goal
Awe, give him a break. Maybe he is of the Asian persuasion, and just cant get his engrish down just yet!

Wando 3-0

brace
brace
The spelling on this board is atrocious.

"mite"? You must be kidding me.

goal
goal
Oh way more than that.....change, confedent, wat, happen, dosent! I mean really, mistakes happen, but that is just plain ignorant! This guy and begs need to be banned for "absolute stupidity".

Hey cofc, what did the five fingers say to the face?.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BFT has to step it up. Any team can be defeated. It all depends who shows up to play. No team can slack off. Wando shows up flat, things will get interesting quick-like, and if BFT shows up flat, then things will get just as interesting. BFT has got to finish well and stop Wando's style of ball. They got to try to force Wando to play boot ball. Thank God they aren't the team of 2003, when the shortest player on Wando was 6'1''. The rest were Giants! I'm 6'1'' and it was hard going up against those tall boys for the ball! They could win just about every 50-50 ball. Anways, they gotta step it up! I believe they can do it, they just gotta have the heart, will, and desire to win! Lotta Heart BFT, Lotta Heart!

Chuck "Noris"??? [Razz]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Anyways" they gotta step it up. -typo there

L
throw in
throw in
L
yu pepole need 2 lern howe 2 spelle more betterer

O
goal kick
goal kick
O
CofC makes some good points about the game if you can get past the spelling and grammar. Hey, how's your spelling in Spanish or Portugese. Beaufort has some weapons to hurt you with-good speed up top and they play solid on the defensive end. They can not get behind early and win. If they can get past the half at 0-0, or get up a goal, anything is possible. You bet money on Wando, but the Eagles could do it.

Brace
Brace
OldRef, with you prejudices towards Summerville and obvious bias towards Beaufort, etc. can you honestly call an unbiased match or are you the same guy that holds a grudge against established powers like Wando, West Ashley, and James Island?

T
throw in
throw in
T
I believe the oldref just got hammered by the hammer

F
bench
bench
F
Ok who cares about spelling? We are soccer players here, not spelling bee participants. Like just now, i probably mispelled that word. But the point is, bft has to REALLY step it up against a team like Wando. A win for them is unlikely but certainly possible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when did west ashley establish themselves as a power house? we are talking boys soccer right....

F
bench
bench
F
was that directed at me or someone else? i cant tell.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
It was a reply to the Hammer's comment on West Ashley being a soccer power...a few posts back

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
but for real when has west ashley ever been a powerhouse

T
throw in
throw in
T
Never

T
throw in
throw in
T
they caught a team on a bad day... it was one game... and now their dream is over

H
kick off
kick off
H
Any team is beatable (did i spell that one right guys?) on any given day. I agree, if Beaufort shows up well oranized and plays their hearts out, they can defeat Wando. If Beaufort doesn't show up though like they did last year in their first round of playoffs, then they will have their rear ends handed to them on a silver platter.. Best of luck to Beaufort!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wando is not messing around this year. their goign to sweep beaufort then take irmo to the cleaners and be well away onto the state championship

B
bench
bench
B
BEAUFORT all the way. Go Eagles!

N
throw in
throw in
N
So much for a blowout...Wando was definatley caught off guard and almost went into OT and possibly pks

B
bench
bench
B
yea whoever said 7-0 is an idiot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey bmiddy maybe ur an idiot

K
kick off
kick off
K
i agree with Bmiddy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey keeps, keep it quiet

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
buefort played well hats off to them

throw in
throw in
pgh how in the world could you say possibly pks. regulation didn't end in a tie so you have no idea what would have happened in OT, if it had gotten there, which it didn't.

N
throw in
throw in
N
No I said that Wando was caught off guard and if it went it OT and then into PKs it would be 50/50 chance for both teams. I wasnt predicting anything I was just saying that if Wando wouldnt have scored that last goal than Pks were possible and anything could have happened but your right, it didnt so it doesnt matter.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard