Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i agree with js3 ridgeview did loose alot of seniors last year. Unless they got some new players that are are as good as Hughes, Lorick, or Steir then they will not have a chance. Don't get me wrong, they have a good team, but it will not be good enough to defeat Irmo or Dorman. My predictions for the finals will either be between Irmo or Dorman for upperstate and Spring Valley or Sumter.
Good luck to all of the schools.
cokersocr16

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, sorry to bust your bubble but Irmo is no longer an Upperstate team! [Big Grin] Irmo is in the lower state, so all i can say is beware RV and Sumter, you have got a new rival [Razz] . Dorman, well they might not be that talented this year. South aiken will have the best chance at winning upperstate [Eek!] SV umm...no Aiken...no Mauldin..maybe Northwestern..yes they will be good
any comments? [Confused]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does wando still have that 8 foot keeper (practically)? or did he graduate?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that Lower Richland is going to be a strong contender in 4a ball this year. they have a new coach and are led by junior Nick Draewell and Senior Jason Vik. Let me know what yall have heard

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lower richland???? get real...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not about to hate on any team, but really who does Wando have, besides Cody Natile, yea he's good, for his age, he wont be able to handle an Irmo, Dorman, or Sumter Defense. And SV, they have a chance to be good, but i heard that they lost some players do to behavoir. Irmo, always has a good showing. RV, dont know about them. Sumter, i heard they lost a big player do to behavior, but still we be able to come out on top. Im thinking its gonna be Irmo and Sumter in the semi's, in that game it'll just be who wants it more, bc sumter's gonna have the best defense in the state.

A
Goal
Goal
A
Wando has a Spanish exchange student that I hear is an incredible keeper.The Darby kid at 6'5 has excellent touch for his size and I have been impressed with many of their club players that should make the team again.These guys will be a force in the Lower State,make no mistake!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUMTER-Hear that Damon?Good luck from your old Dreher JV boys, ect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey guys, I hear that South Aiken had a squad of freshman that ran the show last year and took them to the playoffs. I bet now that there sophmores there nasty. Yall just better watch out for SA. Oh, and by the way, they only lost three seniors last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah i dont think that lower richland should even be in the same topic with these other good teams as far as winning the state goes......get your crap straight

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard