Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 24 25
J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
Yes, it's that time again. Back by popular demand is the Poster's League Championship..affectionately known as the PLC.

2005 Poster's League Championship

Last year's PLC, the 1st Annual Poster's League Championship, featured a select group of www.scsoccer.com posters. Those posters were chosen based on a number of factors and posting attributes. This year's PLC will be a little different. To avoid bickering and random nominations this year's field is simply the top 40 posters as of April 24, 2006 (the end of the PLC regular season). All statistics and information used to select the field is from the date of registration to 4/24/06.

Some may say that this method is not representative of the www.scsoccer.com posting community. However, the 40 posters selected for this year's PLC combine for a total 25,054 posts of the 62,921. Essentially the field selected represent 40% of all posting since the current edition of this site was formed around Christmas 2001.

..having said all that crap.

The selections for the 2006 Poster's League Championship are as follows:

Kyle Heise
Whiskey & Easy (username as of 4/24/06)
L-E Dude
2004Striker
Kevin Heise
Hurst66
laplageauxfolles
benp
Chico
Shearer
CornerFlag
scskeeper
Chapindad
swimmer1
The One and Only
Cola Fan
the voice of reason
futbol(soccer)
Chuck Norris
Andrew Foley
Lowerstate4A
BDad11
irmo4now
The Hammer
Soccer Watcher
Paruthed
DCA6767
Sexual Grapefruit
aleksandrus11
WhatDoesItMatter
cap'n walt
kickman
Wayne
mbsocfan
Striker33
LF
Anthony Pelton
GOOB
Talon
shut^&play

..congratulations to those selected. And also a congratulations to last year's PLC co-champions Steak $11.95 and Soccerboy(The One and Only)..best of luck in the defense of your co-title.

Edit: This just in..there may be some possible complications with a number of the participants..PLC representatives are investigating allegations against several of this year's elite posters. More later as the news becomes available.

Side note: This year's PLC WILL feature color pie charts and Excel tables.. a virtually infallible combination.

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
Hey I am the poster formally known as goob. I got a new comp and forgot my password so I just changed it.

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
..way to screw-up my whole system!

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
Haha sorry about that but you could just add the posts ive had as the count to the ones I had as goob. The math shouldnt be too hard for you Jack.

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
BREAKING NEWS!!!

As some of you may or may not know..the PLC as a suborganization of www.scsoccer.com is unfortunately (through much red tape and BS) subject to the governing of the SCYSA.

Having said that..upon the selection of the 2006 PLC field the SCYSA informed the PLC commission that several posters were possibly in violation of SCYSA forum posting/other nonsense bylaws and regulations.

Those posters are:

Chico
Chuck Norris
Kevin & Kyle Heise
mbsocfan

Apparently, Chico and ChuckNorris are under investigation for violating SCYSA substance abuse legislation. SCYSA officials have evidence that Chico has used "performance enhancing" substances to boost his posting vigor and efficiency. While ChuckNorris is under investigation as Chico's supplier.

The SCYSA has also ruled that under a certain interpretation of a bylaw..posts between the hours of 2AM and 6AM are invalid. Therefore, a majority of mbsocfan's posts are null and void.

As for Kyle & Kevin Heise. Both have been ruled inelligible by the SCYSA..not for being administrators. No. The SCYSA's official statement was: We don't like them.

Unfortunately.. I am just the messenger..I wish there were more I could do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why would you post between 2-6 am, much less even be awake???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The_Count's new total as of now would be 322, there i did the math for you!!! he would be between irmo4now and thehammer!!!

coach
coach
LEdudeman,
I am sure that probably 35 more posters are ineligible due to their violation of 'posting on issues outside of their respective districts'.(See below) This was similar to the 'BIG' CESA violation, and they were busted. So how about those 35 posters?

SCYSA SPECIAL COMMISSION OPINION :
After assessing and evaluating all of the information presented by both parties and reviewing the SCYSA Rules and Bylaws pertaining to this issue, the SCYSA “Special Commission” made the following opinions:

*SCYSA Rules and Bylaws are specific regarding the organizational structure of SCYSA as they pertain to District territories and geographic boundaries for clubs within each of our three Districts. Refer to SCYSA Bylaw 109, item 3 and 4, SCYSA Bylaw 321, section 1 and 2, and SCYSA Bylaw 322, section 1, 2 and 3.

*It is apparent to this “Special Commission” that SCYSA Rules and Bylaws clearly indicate that a club must “operate” in a specific geographic District as defined by the SCYSA BOD. However, the definition of “operate” is not clearly defined in the SCYSA Rules and Bylaws.

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
..unfortunately.. I have some more bad news to report.

In my efforts to contact the remaining participants I have come across some rather disturbing information.

Striker33 and Sexual Grapefruit are missing. There is an Amber Alert in effect. If anyone knows their whereabouts..please contact the proper authorities. The pair was last seen somewhere in the Vista with a 40oz of King Cobra, trying to hail a cab for Massachusetts.

Paruthed has also disappeared. He was last seen on vacation in Aruba..and is suspected to be the true Holloway kidnapper.

It brings me great sadness to report that our estranged friend Andrew Foley was cut down in his prime last summer in a tragic Sea World accident. RIP good buddy.

swimmer1 apparently realized that this is a soccer site and abruptly quit the boards for www.scswimming.com

Unbeknownst to the PLC commission the statute of limitations for DCA6767's account has run out..and is therefore inelligible.

Lastly, ..I found out what REALLY happened with GOOB. Turns out some Hadisdic Cabalistic Jews discovered that GOOB is a derivation of the true name of Satan. A team of elite Jewish assassins were dispatched to kill the spawn of Satan before he realized his potential beyond the messageboard! The poster known as The_Count ..is merely GOOB's dupe replacement.

So this basically narrows the field to:

L-E Dude
Whiskey & Easy
laplageauxfolles
2004 Striker
CornerFlag
Hurst66
Chapindad
benp
The One and Only
Shearer
the voice of reason
scskeeper
Lowerstate4A
ColaFan
irmo4now
futbol(soccer)
Soccer Watcher
BDad11
aleksandrus11
The Hammer
cap'n walt
WhatDoesItMatter
Wayne
kickman
Anthony Pelton
LF
Talon
shut^&play

World Cup
World Cup
Will there be mandatory drug testing after the winner is announced?

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard