Print Thread
Page 2 of 25 1 2 3 4 24 25
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there will have to be that is the only way to determine a winner!!!

hat-trick
hat-trick
Just give me the trophy already!

S
coach
coach
S
>>[LE-Dude] Apparently, Chico and ChuckNorris are under investigation for violating SCYSA substance abuse legislation. SCYSA officials have evidence that Chico has used "performance enhancing" substances to boost his posting vigor and efficiency. While ChuckNorris is under investigation as Chico's supplier.<<

There appears to be a bit of confusion here. I'll try to straighten it out.

Chico and ChuckNorris formed the "ChicoNorris" partnership that was deemed illegal by the SCYSA. However, Chico and ChuckNorris then formed the ChicoNorris alliance which was ruled "good." While there was absolutely no difference between the two except for the name, as we know the bard got it wrong when he noted a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

The following is a chart illustrating the current situation.

-

Now, admittedly, some posters do not like the ChicoNorris alliance and have complained that Chuck Norris is allied with, in the words of "Momma" in "The Waterboy", "the devil." The devil has been ruled by the SCYSA as being "not good"; however, since "good" is currently being defined by a special SCYSA committee, it may be that the devil is actually "not bad" in which case there is a rule 73.2.a.1, which in whole states "Butterfly wings exacerbate west", which may be interpreted in a manner as the SCYSA sees fit. The devil, pictured below, obviously feels betrayed by those that he considered not just his minion but loved ones with whom he had not just a physical relationship but a deeply spiritual one.

-

Be that as it may, the ChicoNorris alliance has been deemed as provisionally acceptable unless and until (a) it is effective in helping anyone or (b) someone at the SCYSA changes their mind.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
quote:
As for Kyle & Kevin Heise. Both have been ruled inelligible by the SCYSA..not for being administrators. No. The SCYSA's official statement was: We don't like them.
That is CLASSIC, but oh so true! [Wink]

brace
brace
So does this mean that ChicoNorris is going to beat the crap out of people by throwing statistics at them???

It's effective but just ever so not the same...

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
Come on Jack im being robbed here!!!

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
Count- You would have us believe that.. wouldn't you!

For the record, ChicoNorris alliance, ChicoNorris, Chico, Norris, ChicoNorris partenership, and any derivation thereof are all deemed inelligible.

On a personal note: I always enjoyed your charts and economic banter Chico. But after this revelation..I'm not sure what to think. You have potentially lost my Poster's Hall of Fame vote.

coach
coach
LE Dudeman,
Yes!! YES!! I am glad you have finally taken off those 'CESA-Red' colored glasses and seen thru Chico's and CESA's evil plans to take over first Columbia, then Cayce-West Columbia, then scsoccer.com, then he assumed the form of the 'Devil'. There are further unconfirmed reports that the Chico-Chuck US Club Soccer- sponsored alliance has plans to 'borrow' several big tractors from the SC Dept. of Transportation, and in the steal of the night, vandalize the NECSA classic fields.
I am overjoyed that this evil dog-man has been declared ineligible for the PLC.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
lol. simple as that. lol

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
i think u guys are just posting to get ur posts up. I think these posts in this topic should not coun't

Page 2 of 25 1 2 3 4 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard