Print Thread
Page 3 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 24 25
L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
LED --

ChicoNorris Partnership = ChicoNorris Alliance = double talk

Could two more disparate posters be paired? Tarzan and Einstein? Sherman and Kant? Dismiss this ploy out of hand. Make each poster stand on their own.

B
throw in
throw in
B
Pretty upset that I didn't make the cut.

MY boy Samuel L Jackson and I would have made a considerable tandum. Not really sure how we'd get along though seeing as how he's Samuel Jackson a great black actor and I'm Clayton Bigsby the only black and blind white supremesist in history.

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
I sure you guys will be shoe ins for next years contest Clayton. As long as you and Sam can keep from having a race war.

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
ATTENTION!

The format of this year's PLC will be as follows.

There are two "teams"..distribution of posters to their respective team was determined with a complex algorithm. (alternating)

It's pretty simple. Whoever survives the longest is crowned PLC champion and will receive THE GLORIOUS CUP!

..without further delay.

Team 1
L-E Dude
laplageauxfolles
CornerFlag
Chapindad
The One and Only
the voice of reason
Lowerstate4A
irmo4now
Soccer Watcher
aleksandrus11
cap'n walt
Wayne
Anthony Pelton
Talon

Team 1 Stats:
 -

Team 1 Posting Distribution:
 -

Team 2
Whiskey & Easy
2004Striker
Hurst66
benp
Shearer
scskeeper
Cola Fan
futbol(soccer)
BDad11
The Hammer
WhatDoesItMatter
kickman
LF
shut^&play

Team 2 Stats:
 -

Team 2 Posting Distribution:
 -

First round matches will take place May 2nd.

-

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Although this bracket is tougher to fill out than the 3A and 4A playoffs, I am certain it will be LE-Dude winning in the championship over the infamous BenP. Whose idea was it to start the PLC last year?

T
throw in
throw in
T
The person who talks the most wins...seems pretty bogus that this stuff is brought up right before playoffs - the only ones that care are the ones in the actual brackets

J
Brace
Brace
J
Whatdoesitmatter is just going to get crushed in the first round....experience always wins.....

Brace
Brace
This is actually unfair for everyone other than me. The only person who can win is someone with "reason, truth or honesty" in their screen name. Since I am The Voice of Reason, I am the only one qualified to win this tournament.

Please send me a private message so I can find out how I collect the trophy, prize money, week vacation and honor that goes with this prestegious Championship.

Brace
Brace
i forsee defeating either benp or possibly Shearer in the finals. Also, the VOR team has been undergoing intense training in a remote area in order to fully prepare for this tournament.

coach
coach
 -

CNN SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN
Remote Area-
Paintball shots were heard in the vicinity of the VOR walled compound in the Remote Area. Several shots hit some of the unarmed VOR team members. VOR, himself, took one for the team in the upper arm. The attack lasted only minutes, yet benplippen was observed to be the leader of the rag-tag, disorganized paintballers. He was identified by his green BL jacket.
 -

Page 3 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard