Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Russell Shelley's legacy lives on in the few players that remain at Sumter High. This is probably the last chance Sumter has to compete for the state championship in soccer and I think all the players know that, and for this reason, Sumter will win the 4A state championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
u crazy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
south aiken is going to rip the playoffs up. they have an excellent offense that is led by joey and jamal up top. no one can stop them.
the midfield and defense are off the chain too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SA soccer SA is right. we are going to kill everyone this year. it wont even be close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ha...that comment is somewhat funny...but its mostly SAD [Frown]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i would seriously look for ridge view, mauldin or sv for upperstate. wando has a buynch of guys with great touch, and they get in your way and make things happen. i wouldn't count irmo out, but i hear they're not as strong as in the past, but i may be wrong. but i don't agree with js3.
he said:

"i wouldn't count to heavly on rv...the lost like 15 seniors or something...it would take a bus load of people to make up for it..."

but since when has all the upperclassmen decided who the team is??? the upperclassmen take the leadership of the teamits everyone who makes up the quality, and the skill of the team. i believe the year after RV lost 11 seniors, darlingtons first year, they were playing in the state finals against irmo, with a young team. so just because they are young, don't count them out!

Goal
Goal
As a longtime resident of the Midlands, I find it curious as to why everyone wants to write off Irmo this season. Based on what I saw last year, they should have a good number of returnees. Did they lose some players other than what graduated last year? If so, who and why? Who are some of their younger players expected to contribute?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cola Fan~ Nobody should write off Irmo this season by any means. They have a great amount of talent and have the ability to win state this year. Everyone, well actually the sophomore classes in Aiken, are the only people really talking on this message board. If you haven't noticed, the better teams avoid talking crap on the internet because actions on the field speak much more than an internet message board. Look out for Irmo this year, they got the players(Saul Stoner, Brent Jordan, Chad Domis, and many more). I'm not writing them off for this year, so everyone shouldn't be surprised when they are playing on May 17.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RNE beat CN 5-2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im not tryin to count irmo out, u never count out a team who has some where between 14-18 state championships, under on coach! im just sayin that i've heard they're not as strong as in teh past, but we'll see come game time

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard