Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25
T
throw in
throw in
T
First off, those threads would be tossed immediately - in my opinion it does bother me because it directs all its attention to "posters" who have nothing better to talk about - i.e. - throwing pies - than soccer ...I would rather talk about NW all day long than read this nonsense - People come to this site to talk about high school soccer, and most do not want to listen to these "popular" ones who no longer play the game and love the Poster League - I would rather hear your insight on the game than this garbage

coach
coach
Manu,
Lighten up! There are plenty of threads on this site to talk serious soccer. This one is just for fun. I do not believe that the website rules and procedures make it mandatory that every visitor read every thread. For instance, I hardly ever read anything in the girls soccer forum. Just try it. It may work for you.

L
throw in
throw in
L
ManU is probably just jealous bc he didnt qualify for the PLC

T
goal kick
goal kick
T
Yeah definately he is a hater!!! hateraid drinking fool. Why dont you just become a baker since you cake so much!!!

Brace
Brace
Do my posts on www.sccalcio.com, the Mafia-controlled version of scsoccer, count? If not, I am afraid my cousin Guido Sarducci, of Sicilian descent, might arrange for tournament organizers to swim with the fishes.

S
coach
coach
S
>>[LE-Dude] For the record, ChicoNorris alliance, ChicoNorris, Chico, Norris, ChicoNorris partenership, and any derivation thereof are all deemed inelligible.<<

I find your perspicacious reasoning and instinctual aptitude with respect to this decision to be second only to the SCYSA in its genius.

>>[LE-Dude] On a personal note: I always enjoyed your charts and economic banter Chico. But after this revelation..I'm not sure what to think. You have potentially lost my Poster's Hall of Fame vote.<<

I was responding only to your keen sagaciousness regarding my covert and illicit actions which ultimately caused you to expel me from this laudible and exalted competition.

P.S. I have both sad and happy news to report. The SCYSA's "Is Good Good?" committee suffered horrific and irreversable brain damage when all of the members en masse suffered brain anyerisms when each realized the question they were to resolve was in and of itself recursive. Fortunately, this has not impaired their ability to serve in the SCYSA in the slightest, and may in fact significantly help each of them function better in their roles in the SCYSA.

goal
goal
WTF is going on here??? Let me tell you something a**-eyes, let me tell you ALL something: war has made me very PARANOID! and when you get to eye-balling me, makes my Agent Orange act up, makes me want to KILL! Oh man, somebody is getting ready to receive a first class vacation to Gotmya**kickedville! The all inclusive trip begins with a warm up punch to the baby maker and after much pain and missery will conclude with a romantic foot across the face.

DQ'ed my butt!!Everybody has an alliance, US/Britian, Germany/Italy, Lavern/Shirley.... guess we will just have to join a greater association!

World Cup
World Cup
Fools. All of you. Let me break it down for you and ruin this little 4 page party.

Clue #1

L-E Dude is on the list

Clue #2

L-E Dude picks the winner

Do you need a Clue #3?

World Cup
World Cup
That said...I should win it for figuring out this cruel, cruel game.

goal
goal
Stroker, If my wife looked like this I would ignore her and stay on the message board 24/7 also.  -

Page 5 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard