Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All i know is that if you are not talking about SA and tha sophmores that they got then you dont have a clue about sc high school soccer. They going all tha way and thats all there is to it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Personally i think TL Hanna will come out on top they have plenty of talent and now that Matt Morris is back they are going to do some damage. Mauldin please... who do they have besides shutler.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's amazing how difficult it is to have a decent discussion about who's really going to contend for the 4A championship. when the entire south aiken team is talking about how great they are all the time, it's hard for anyone to actually talk about teams that will actually do well. i think everyone should think of it like this, not one of us knows anything about south aiken except that they're egotistical and love to brag. let's have some serious posts here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sumter has got the championship in the palm of their hands.. Ive heard alot about them over the past couple weeks. As of right now i have alot of confidence that they will win..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sumter. theyre nice. they've played club soccer together forever.. most of them have anyway. strikers work well with each other.. so does the midfield and defense. they have my vote

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sumter definatly shouldnt be counted out, thats for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever wins the lowerstate this year will be the state champs. I'm not sure about which team will win the lowerstate, though, but my top three are(in no particular order) Sumter, Irmo, and Wando.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The battle in lower state will be simple...Irmo lost all there good players except brent jordan and Endress, Wando has no goalie and are over ranked. It will be between Dutch Fork and Sumter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
advantage: sumter

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Higgo- Are you telling me that Saul Stoner (possibly the best back in the state), Chad Domis, Grayson Mullins, Brandon Brashier, Zach Zavitz, and Marq Cobb aren't good? They are all talented players and get better every game. Especially since Dutch Fork lost to Lexington 5-1, how could you even compare them to Sumter, Irmo, or Wando?

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard