Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there all good player especially saul...but my bad i dont know your roster like the BACK OF MY HAND..we lost to lexington due to injury and we beat them 3-0 in preaseason

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Higgo, I do not think you know what you are talking about. Wando has an excellent goalie. I played with him in club. He took us to the championship game. I do not believe Mauldin has a very good chance. When we,PG, played them we only lost 1-0. If you cannot beat a scisa team better then that, you will have trouble in 4A. I also believe summerville has no chance. They only beat us 1-0. My money is on wando. They beat us 3-0. They have 2 great forwards in Darby and Costanza. Thier midfield is tall and physical. Thier defense is very fast, and thier goalie is great. But, I do not know how Irmo or Sumter are because I have not seen them play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the easy vote here is wando if you've seen them play. they're strong throughout the entire team, their forwards, their midfield, their defense, and their keeper. their keeper is definitely not weak. right now, they seem unstoppable, and although the easy vote is with them, i believe they will be upset during the season and in the playoffs. just a prediction.

B
goal
goal
B
My money is on the boys from Sumter. i have watched these guys play through club and high school soccer and this team is talented,experienced,and motivated.There is no team as strong down the middle as sumter and I believe they are the most balanced offensively and defensively. Plus, they have an outstanding keeper who makes no mistakes.Sumter will not beat themselves. The one thing that could derail the gamecocks title chances would be a lack of depth.A key injury or suspension would be difficult to overcome. I'm pulling for a Sumter v Northwestern championship game. Coach Finotti against his old school.

Goal
Goal
IMO, Sumter only has four games on their schedule after the tourney in Charleston (Dutch Fork and Irmo). Too bad they're not playing in another high profile tourney against top competition to really test themselves. [Frown] Sumter didn't make it out of the second round (S'ville) last year and experience pays off down the line, so you can bet the teams mentioned and JI, RV, and Wando, will have something to say about how far the Gamecocks go this year! [Roll Eyes]

As for the upstate, look for Dorman and NW to challenge along with a dark horse like Hanna! [Cool]

B
goal
goal
B
As I said in my previous post, I think this is Sumter's year.They are a senior dominated team that knows this is the last chance for them to win the big prize.Also, even though they were knocked out early last year I think the these guys have enough big game experience in club soccer to make a run at it. But you know in soccer the best team doesn't always win.Look at the last 2 4A state championship games.If these were the best 2 out 3 I think the last 2 state champions would have been Ridge View and Irmo.(my opinion).still, I believe things will fall Sumter's way this year.It will be fun watching,anyway.

W
goal
goal
W
Sumter will not win region much less state!!! The lower state is loaded!!! THe upper state is more who shows up what night!!! The lower state rep at the finals will have had to play Irmo, summ, JI, Wando, sumter, HH, etc to get there!!!1 Lower state will dominated 4A this year! Mauldin and Hanna are very talented but lack the focous game in and game out!!! Darkhorse in the lower state is Dutch Fork. They play with a lot of energy and that can pay off in the long run!!!! Lugger(sp) is hell in the middle and the Riveras(sp) kid can fly!!1 they get great leadership from willingham and will be in the hunt!!! Their weak spot is GK!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can count out Dorman this year. They will barely, if at all, win their region. I watched them play this year, and boy are they complacent. Their D is just ok, nothing in the middle, nothing up front. If they win anything, they'd have to stay lucky as they have been so far, and so much luck is not available in the whole world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LEXINGTON not saying they comin home with gold around their necks but they are gonna make a nice lil run in the playoffs, they've beaten RV already and have NW tomorrow night gonna be a good game. they are definatly a sleeper and will pull an upset or 2 but i dont think they have a great chance to make it to the state championship, but you never know
holla

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i say the blackville-hilda hawks. have you seen the video highlights from the last game? those guys have a mean "one-two" punch. and boy can they run fast after they sock their opponent. HA!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard