Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 25 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 24 25
Goal
Goal
quote:
Originally posted by Irmostriker06:
We all know who the real champ is. Who caused the most controversy on the board and made just about everyone mad. It was fun while it lasted. I should at least get the Jack@$$ award or something like that.

or maybe the reward for the lowest poster iq.

I could make a hat with a pinwheel on it if you'd like. Undoubtably it'd entertain you for hours on end.

M
kick off
kick off
M
and i thought this was a high school soccer forum...im lost

hat-trick
hat-trick
This just in:
Benp and Cap'n Walt agreed to a rematch of their round tonight by way of a boxing match out at the Gainey's property in "the middle of nowhere" South Carolina. The rules were simple. 1 and a half minute rounds (until submittion), mouth peices head gear and gloves worn at all times, and no hitting below the belt.

Round 1. The Cap came out firing hoping to catch the much smaller Benp off guard. After a few bruisers, he soon tired out and was susceptible to a few head shots thrown by the Infamous himself. This round went fast, and they quickly found themselves back in their corners with their coaches (Cap'n with BL's sweeper, and Benp with Falconstriker#20)

Round 2. Cap'n Walt again decided to throw his stregnth into the first few blows. I don't really remember much after that...

Round 3. Cap'n Walt was obviously tired, and tried to take numerous breaks throughout the minute and a half, and paid for it through some of the hardest shots Benp's 5'5 frame could muster. Mr. Walter through in the towel directly after this round, and thus gave up on his claim that he "truly won the original match with style.

corner kick
corner kick
Cap'n walt in the final four?
Cap'n Walt in the big dance?
Cap'n walt losing a boxing match to a much slower, much weaker, much more stamina and much less lazy ben p....

i do belive so

Good luck stroke, i hear some people are comparing me to a better george mason.

hat-trick
hat-trick
come on now...much slower?

I think confidence was the key tonight people. I've never been in a competition I didn't think I could win...that's why I fought the Cap instead of Luke...ha

coach
coach
Anybody got some background on this cap'n walt?
Another Benlipper? A benp mini-me clone? Better or worser speller than benp? (Does dey teach spelling at BL?) I ain't figuring to be too much very worried myself.

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
Ben/Taylor: The thought of you guys "boxing" makes my head numb. I want to laugh..or cry..or beat myself in the head with a rubber hose.

T
kick off
kick off
T
Wow L-E, that's kind of scary. When I say scary I mean that its almost as scary as watching Micheal Jackson and Ricky Martin hugging each other in speedos.

T
kick off
kick off
T
I think I'll go for Shut^, just because I like his name, so whimsical..yet..so fatal.

goal kick
goal kick
As a disinterested observer, I have to point out that the refs in the benp defeat were obviosly unqualified, blind, from the low country, probably paid off under the table, and yes I'll go away now.

Page 20 of 25 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard