Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 25 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25
Goal
Goal
It's ok benp, don't worry.

Fred Beaver can't touch you there anymore. I'll protect you.

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
BWAHAHA!

..oh lawd.

T
kick off
kick off
T
Why won't you enter me as a wild-card? I swear that I would pass the drug test (you don't have one right?), and you know that I would rule the PFC box-office with my only the help of my brainpower.

coach
coach
Dudeman,
Please give this Talking Book my spot. I am old and I tire of this contest. Plus I know I will face my good and reasonable counterpart, VOR, in the final and I cannot, in all good conscience, defeat one so rational as I. VOR will make a great and dependable Champion. And will most definitely cherish the Great and Holy Cup.

brace
brace
Where is the real Stroke? The real Stroke would never say that.

J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
Well..it won't be long now my friends. In a few short days there will be a new PLC champion among us. The torch shall be passed from one posting legend to another.. I can only hope that the 2006 Poster's League Championship has been as fulfilling for you..my fellow posters..as it has been for me. Without further adieu.

First Divison Finals

Before the start of this match there had been many rumors circulating about the health of shut^&play. Word was that after yelling at his opponents so much.. telling them to "shut up and play"..he'd severly damaged his esophagus (though there are other theories as to how it really happened) Despite the rumors..both shut^&play and the voice of reason did meet for their posting showdown tonight. Though shut^&play brought an intense "in your face" style to the match..the voice of reason remained true the method that had been good to him since day one. The two pushed eachother to a level of posting that has rarely been seen in all the intarWeb..but when all was said and done..one poster had to go home empty handed. In a split decision..with officials Beaver and Spanish-Teacher-at-Dorman scoring in favor of the voice of reason...the voice of reason will advance to represent the First Divison and Team 1 in the PLC Championship match.

Second Division Final

In the battle for the other side of the bracket were two improbable posting machines. Relative newcomer cap'n walt had made a name for himself as the darkhorse of this tournament. Once thought to be merely a sideline poster..the scsoccer.com world took a step back and a deep breath..when this wizz kid "hit us with some knowledge" ..facing ole T-Walt was ever sensible poster's arch-nemisis.. 2004Striker(The Stroke). Since the dawn of man..before the time of Chuck Norris..and in the wake of the 2nd coming of Shearer..The Stroke has plagued www.scsoccer.com with posting ineptitude and scandal. In perhaps the most important match in PLC history..two very important factors would come into play.

1) Despite a rock solid reputation of being a complete moron. No other poster in PLC records came close to prediciting the Great Merge of 2000-whenever. This foresight (though possibly a pact with Satan) has and continues to be the strong suit of a posting fiend.

2) ..and most importantly.

When you look like this:
 -
..you're bound to lose.

Poster League Championship - Saturday May 13th

the voice of reason VS 2004Striker
..call your local cable provider for broadcast information

-

Goal
Goal
O me o my!

Well at least I didn't get owned like Capn' Walt did. That kid got set up from day 1.

corner kick
corner kick
lame lame lame lame lame lame....at least we are going to state.

coach
coach
I am ready VOR. It is appropriate that the two most rational posters in this forum are left to do battle. (Chico is rational, but in an obsessive-compulsive statistical kind of way).
VOR, I must warn you that I have been at Golds Gym for 67 hours straight, listening to Bad Company on my cheap mp3 player. Even my mustache is in fine shape for the contest:
 -

goal
goal
If I may quote the cap'n, "lame lame lame lame lame lame"!!!!!!! Stroker, now that is one guy that is proud of his LACK of manhood!

Page 22 of 25 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard