#3956 03/12/02 04:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
POSTING

If anyone at Lower Richland thinks they'd be man enough for another "Death by Knight" match up against Crestwood, post a reply to this message. I personally will talk to my Coach about seeing what we can do. Game? Boy?

#3957 03/12/02 04:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey here is a reply, i am sorry that you lost not once but twice to us but it is over... get over it we have 16 games plan for this year and that's the max so end this little tiff you have with us you lost. i mean no disrepect by the reply you like us have to relize that it's over.....

#3958 03/12/02 04:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know, LR started this whole thing up... so i don't know why LR is complaining. Look, Crestwood could have easily beaten you guys both games, if they had actually played their games. The scores were so close... LR is acting like they squashed them... and they weren't even close. FOR EXAMPLE: the girls were the ones that SQUASHED the girls... i admit i was disappointed to see that the boys didn't do the same. they are capable of so much more... so stop putting Crestwood down. [Eek!]

#3959 03/12/02 04:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh... and to the people who don't want us to talk about Crestwood and LR... GET OFF THE LR/CRESTWOOD MESSAGE BOARD!!! duh... [Mad]

#3960 03/12/02 04:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The chic knows what she's talking about, but like I said before... As for the Lower Richland "Kid's" team, next year they should re-consider setting foot on a soccer field. I'd reccomend 'Drama Club'? You ALL seem to have the wonderful soft quailties to make that club...

#3961 03/12/02 08:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay look i didn't mean any disripect by the first post but now your out of line you lost... i'll be the first to admit that it was not a crush on our part but any good game never is so drop it.. you won't get another chance unless it's in exposition games. i do hope the best for you and your team but this has to stop we're all soccer players.sure we paly the game a little differet but if you can't keep up then stay off the field. like i said i hope the best for you and good luck.

#3962 03/12/02 10:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm just here to antogonize...let's keep this heated beef going. [Cool]

#3963 03/12/02 10:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crestwood listen, we don't need a rematch against you to prove anything, maybe you weren't on top of your game, but your acting as if we were and thats why we won, we did without our leading goal scorer, and a defensive element. Now i'm not saying we stomped you, but the fact is we won the first game, then you had a second chance, and we won that one to, so the only thing u can do right now is to wait until next year if u really have something your trying to prove to us ok?

#3964 03/12/02 11:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just because the scores were close doesn't mean we didn't pretty well dominate you. WE as in LOWER RICHLAND controlled the ball probably 30 out of 40 minutes BOTH halves, we played offense practically all of that time. You guys would get one lucky break up the field because some chunky defender of yours would get a good foot on it ONE out of TEN times. Then one of your crap attackers would attempt to sprint the entire half of the field to get to the ball. THAT DOESN'T WORK, WE WON BOTH TIMES CAUSE WE SIMPLY KNOW HOW TO PLAY BETTER. You can say you didn't play great, OF COURSE NOT, CUZ YOUR NOT GREAT. We didnt play our best games either, we were missing 3 VERY key players of ours for both games. SO YOUR LUCKY, OTHERWISE WE WOULD HAVE STOMPED YOU.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard