Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#3935 02/23/02 02:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If anyone from Lower Richland would like to clear this up for me...are ya'll still missing a key player? For example, #4...the guy at the games w/ his arm in a sling? Just curious.
And another thing...Why do ya'll play so dirty and then go crazy (#8) when you're playing soccer. When you're yelling and cursing at a guy and going crazy on the field when he's keeping his cool just sittin' there, you really make yourself look like an "a double 's'". Believe it or not, everyone plays dirty and when you're on the field, you're not there to make friends. So if you wanna whine about it, fine...but the better thing to do is shake it off and just play.

#3936 02/24/02 05:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just tryin' to get my topic back up to where people notice it...let's get some posts.

#3937 03/01/02 05:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
most of the kids there know they can't compete with most anyone they play. and they know it. so they just go out there and screw around most of the time. like the big kid up front, that kid cracked me up every time.

#3938 03/01/02 01:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we lost to them last night they really play nasty. one kid torn his acl and another broke his ankle. are season is pretty much over with. and the refs didn't do a thing about. the calls were so out of wack i think every one on both sides would tell you that it was #$@^ up.

#3939 03/02/02 03:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Naw playa...ya'll are the ones that started to play dirty. Let me give ya a few jersey #'s. 7, and 20. And we did not get any calls, and YOU guys did. The refs were really missing some stuff unless they just weren't calling it. That's cool though, because we are going to come out strong when we play you next week.

HOLLA AT A PLAYA!!!

#3940 03/02/02 03:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AND ANOTHER THING...if we were playing so dirty, how did we lose a strike and mid in the same night? YA KNOW YA WRONG!!

#3941 03/02/02 02:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grr....guys look there is a big tension between Crestwood and LR obiviously, but chill with the name calling, number 6??? quit all that, your not helping us with all your trashtalk....and besides i would agree to the fact that both teams played dirty, i know we threw in a couple cheap shots, but CW u guys may of done a few to....so lets just play on the soccer field and just see what happens.

#3942 03/02/02 03:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all i have say is wait till next game. ask wfatheadm about #4 chris he'll be back and thats all i can say. [Razz]

#3943 03/02/02 06:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey anybody from lower richland, tell #6 to just send me his yahoo id at broncofan387 on instant message or email me if he really wants to join my chat room.

#3944 03/02/02 06:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm with the goalie I think there are a lot of my guys that need to let it go and prepare for Thursday(I think it's Thursday) We know what we can do, and we've seen what you do. With that said, let's prepare for real game scenarios.

HOLLA AT A PLAYA!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard