Page 1 of 2 1 2
#3982 02/24/02 03:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 4A high schools should do well in the years to come, such as next year and the year afer that, just wondering what people thought or might think.

#3983 02/28/02 12:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
socasstee goin to be good next couple years if they keep up the good work [Wink]

#3984 03/01/02 01:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm thinking, Irmo, Spring Valley, and possibly Aiken.

#3985 03/01/02 03:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea Spring Vally is a well organized and plays hard good job guys

#3986 10/23/02 09:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aiken high is done with, they have no future in soccer at all, there fame is done with! but the school across town from them South Aiken!!!They are gonna be good!!!

#3987 11/02/02 10:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irmo has a tradition of being the best and I think that if they can get past Dorman then they could go all the way.

Spring Valley always has puts up a good fight and i think that if they can get past Ridgeview then they will make it to the finals.

Aiken on the other hand is a tough one to predict anything on. They have had a good team the past two year, but they lost a lot of important players last year and unless the other players can pick up their game and play as a team then they might have a chance.

As for South Aiken they will have a pretty good team. If Barnes does good in the goal and he controls their backs then they will do a whole lot better than they did last year.

And Ridgeview, you can not leave them out. They always have a good run. They lost a lot of players last year, but they have potential of being good.

#3988 11/26/02 08:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sorry dude, but i dont think barnes will be the one in goal...

#3989 12/19/02 09:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont understand why all the 2A and 3A teams talk trash toeach other. Cause nobody cares about these little schools. There just not important. Nobody remembers these little schools. I know there are alot of people who agree with me too.

#3990 12/19/02 11:47 PM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Every year someone has to bring up the topic of why do other A's besides 4A even bother....i'm tired of it. Same responses every year. So lets just say this. And I think the majority will agree with me. There are crappy teams in 1A, there are crappy teams in 2A, there are crappy teams in 3A, and there are crappy teams in 4A, There are great teams in 1A, there are great teams in 2A, there are great teams in 3A, and there are great teams in 4A. Nobody wants to see Irmo beat up on some school that doesn't have enough kids try-out to cut anyone. And no one wants to see a power house like Chapin or B-E beat up on a 4A school that is lacking like O-burg. There are kids getting scholarships to great schools just because of soccer in all A's...and there are kids that will never touch the ball again after high school in all A's.

Does that make sense to you? And since this thread is about 4A...contribute something regarding 4A...

I can assure you there are a lot of people in the Chapin area..and the Charleston area that remember last year's championship match...or a lot of people in Greenville that remember blowing out B-C... I can also assure that Aiken is the only one that remembers them leaving the playoffs besides the team they played and me. Not like I have any room to talk...but hey..lets recognize that no school is perfect...whatever "A" it is.

There..i've said my piece...lets just leave it alone.

#3991 12/20/02 09:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was just sayin that all it takes for a smaller A school to be a good team in there league is to have four or five good players. So when they talk about being the best in the state it doesnt really mean anything. Sorry you got affended man. I'll try not to hurt your feelings anymore.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard