Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
goal kick
goal kick
B
Playoffs isn't always about the most talented team. Riverside is no way as talented as Greenville. Not even close. But its about who plays better on the night. Riverside must have played better.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Well I don't think you can say which team was better but that both were evenly matched on Saturday. I mean after playing 110 minutes and the score is still tied at 4-4 then it must have been an even match. I mean was Riverside the better team? Yeah they were the better team at penalty kicks(besides the fact they missed one during regulation) and had a better keeper in goal but how can you tell who was actually the better team. You can't. Both of ya'll that are so certain one team was better are probably both biased.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
quote:
Originally posted by Brock Scott:
Playoffs isn't always about the most talented team. Riverside is no way as talented as Greenville. Not even close. But its about who plays better on the night. Riverside must have played better.

Not even close?

T
Trisoc4 Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
T
Riverside is as talented as Greenville. Most of the players from both teams play on the same club teams. Greenville had a great season and should be very proud about the way they played, Riverside just came out without the Intimidation Factor and were finally able to put everything together on the field and showed that they were just as good as GHS. The other factor was that Riverside was able to limit the dangers of GHS long throws with the wall on the goal line.

D
bench
bench
D
Who scored for Riverside? Any match stats?

T
Trisoc4 Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
T
Riverside goals scored by:

Austin Baker, Mike Morguet, and Aaron Peter scored two. I am excited to see Riverside play next year, they only loose 3 seniors. The team is loaded with sophmores and juniors.

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
Austin Baker
Kevin Ryan
Aaron Peter (2)

PK's
Jeff Day
Matt Ayers
Kyle Rogers
Nick Castro

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
I thought the pk's were 3-1. How many did the Riverside keeper save?

X
x Offline
goal kick
goal kick
X
Brock,
To be fair to both Greenville and Riverside, the talent level is much closer than you think. In fact, there are more CESA Premier level players on Riverside's team than Greenville's so it is not as if Greenville lost to a bunch of tomato cans.

G
goal kick
goal kick
G
Riverside keeper stopped Sebastian and then I think it was the next boy that missed wide off the left post. GHS scored on their 3rd and 4th try. When RHS scored on their 4th the game was over.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard