goal kick
quote:
Originally posted by Jackson, Samuel L.:
1. Anthony Stovall
2. Jefferey Taylor
3. Nick Nansell
4. Troy Lesesne
5. Jorge Atehortua

do you mean Nick Hansell? played at ridge view a while back ago?

goal
goal
Yeah

goal
goal
What about that one guy from Andrew Jackson from a while back. I dont remember his name but i remember that he scored a ton of goals in his time. Anyone know who I am talking about?

J
world cup
world cup
J
Kyle Izzard

..and if you bring him up.. you have to mention AC Cogburn of Emerald too.

Not sure they're the best ever though.. certainly excellent goal scorers..but against who?

Brace
Brace
I had the "pleasure" of coaching against Pao, Tao, Suarez, Wilson, Coggins, Paite. All of those guys were more dangerous then anyone I have COACHED AGAINST lately. Don't forget Hendrix and Harriford, both of Irmo and Redmond of Eastside (1992). In the late 70's Eastside had a guy score a ton of goals too. I can't recall his name. Middleton also had a guy they called "Juice." And don't forget Andy Kwon of SV.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tomek Charowski was a freshman all american!!!

World Cup
World Cup
WDIM, you are thinking of Kyle Izzard. Another good one from AJHS was Bob Cook.

How about these forwards -- no current players listed -- and I tried to limit it to guys that were mainly forwards throughout their prep careers? Jason Alsberry (West Florence), Luis Arrieta (Mauldin), Nathan Arroyo (Northwestern), Eric Baafour (North Augusta), Gibson Baafour (North Augusta), Cable Best (North Augusta), Lionel Boisvert (Sumter), Scott Bradford (Aiken), Chris Bullis (Socastee), Steven Busch (Myrtle Beach), Andrew Cogburn (Emerald), Andrew Coggins (Middleton), John Cooper (Riverside), Kyle Driver (Chapin), Jon Eggert (Riverside), Craig Forest (Irmo), Will Gettys (Middleton), Steve Giffel (Dreher), Andrew Glover (Myrtle Beach), David Gregory (Brookland-Cayce), Kyle Gunby (Emerald), Jeff Haigler (Dutch Fork), Ward Harriford (Irmo), Kimball Harris (Lexington), Thomas Hughes (Ridge View), Jake Hund (James Island), Kyle Jordan (Irmo), Paige Jordan (Irmo), Johnny Keen (Chapin), Alex Koutrakos (Brookland-Cayce), Michael Kozak (West Florence), Ryan Kurtz (Irmo), Jonathan Lake (Wando), Troy Lesesne (Brookland-Cayce), Marc Lloyd (James Island), Reginald McKnight (Southside), Charles Mauldin (Greenwood), Thomas Mauldin (Greenwood), Joseph Mosser (Dreher), Cody Natale (Wando), Robbie Pait (Middleton), Michael Pao (Riverside), Hamilton Peters (Lexington) Aaron Pretulak (Dorman), Adam Rutledge (Travelers Rest), Lawrence Smith (Bishop England), Anthony Stovall (Ridge View), Temoc Suarez (Bishop England), Jeremiah Tao (Riverside), Jeffrey Taylor (Sumter), Mike Torres (Richland Northeast), Jonathan Whitehead (Lexington), John Wilson (Seneca), and Courtney ??? (Stratford).

Nick Hansell was an outstanding forward at RVHS and was a standout for Davidson College as well.

goal
goal
Thats a great list!!!

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
I had the pleasure of playing with Andrew Cogburn. He is currently a 4.0gpa biology major at clemson university. He will be the best at anything he touches and if he had chosen soccer as his future then he very well could be playing on scholarship now at any school in the country that's D1. He was a very talented athlete possessing tons of God given talent and intelligence.

He played 3 years and 2 games of high school soccer and is the 2nd alltime career scorer in south carolina high school league history in only 3 years and 2 games. he tore his ACL his junior year during the 2nd game of the season.

He would have scored goals on any level, 4A-1A. He played 2A. Keep in mind Emerald played a difficult out of region schedule the years he played.

He is one goal behind the leader... 3 years, it took the leader 4.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard