Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
to tell the truth i would take one guy from 1A over any of these players, his name is JEFFERY LOONEY, he has to be one of the best strikers the state has ever seen, also one of the best club soccer players in the south!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
also another great forward from 1A was TERANCE SHEARN, i would have taken either of these players over anyone on this list!!!

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
Is that why nobody has heard of them?

goal
goal
Well if it means anything, then the worst goalkeeper in South Carolina is Nagelkirk at Southside Christian! You can't hide from the Warriors!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by Always Right:
Well if it means anything, then the worst goalkeeper in South Carolina is Nagelkirk at Southside Christian! You can't hide from the Warriors!

who is this Nagelkirk you speak of? i know who you are!!!

brace
brace
quote:
Originally posted by ALLSTAR:
joe kredich scored twice for Pinewood in the final. Needs a little shout-out.

Maybe, but not in this thread.

A
kick off
kick off
A
All im sayin is that he's probably the best player in the world, u guys need to calm down

Goal
Goal
Back in the mid 80's there was this little known player out there. I would describe him as the best player in SC history that you've never heard of.

Haywood Jablomie - From the great parish of Pelion, SC.

Scored 27 goals in one game at PHS including as what one mullet backed fan would call "the greatest darn goal i ever did see". At one point Haywood toed the ball down the field and simultaneously lept a baby calf who had wandered onto the illustrious playing surface a PHS. He then side stepped a rabid dog who had gotten loose from his pen that sat adjacent to the trailer/mobile home (which ever you prefer) that resided near the home side of the bench. After all this Haywood gracefully stung the ball into the back of the net as the other team looked on in awe. Of course all of this was never reported nor did it make it out of the local Pelion media (save for Pelion soccer's own SID department) because the Pelion authorities realized the jokes abound observed by many when word got out that the PHS soccer team was comprised of 18 "inter-related cousins" stemming from the same gene cesspool the longtime "runners" of Pelion, the Jablomie's.

goal
goal
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAYWOODHAHAHAHHAHAHA
That's good stuff! Is he related to that SC keeper?

J
world cup
world cup
J
quote:
Originally posted by shut^&play:

Haywood Jablomie - From the great parish of Pelion, SC.

Not to be confused with, Will Bloeaux, the french exchange student that played for Airport all those years ago...

(OMG..did I do it right?! HAR HAR HAR!)

-

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard